Anyone taking LSAT in Hawaii? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lovejopd

Silver

Anyone taking LSAT in Hawaii?

Post by lovejopd » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello, I am thinking about taking LSAT in Hawaii. Has anyone taken LSAT in Hawaii?

Sorry for a stupid question.
Q1. Is there any difference in terms of a test and release date from LSAT administered from 'mainland'? :D

Q2. For those who have taken LSAT in Hawaii, how was your testing center condition? Did they provide large table/desk? I found "University of Hawaii" for October test. I could not find any info on that as a few people(I guess) take a test there.

After taking a test, I will simply kickback and ride a boogie board at Waikiki beach for a few days :mrgreen:

Thank you for your help in advance!

shntn

Platinum

Re: Anyone taking LSAT in Hawaii?

Post by shntn » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 pm

lovejopd wrote:Hello, I am thinking about taking LSAT in Hawaii. Has anyone taken LSAT in Hawaii?

Sorry for a stupid question.
Q1. Is there any difference in terms of a test and release date from LSAT administered from 'mainland'? :D

Q2. For those who have taken LSAT in Hawaii, how was your testing center condition? Did they provide large table/desk? I found "University of Hawaii" for October test. I could not find any info on that as a few people(I guess) take a test there.

After taking a test, I will simply kickback and ride a boogie board at Waikiki beach for a few days :mrgreen:

Thank you for your help in advance!
My god, how I envy you.

But I actually took the LSAT abroad and got my scores on the same day as everyone else. And the test was the same, as I saw when I looked at the corresponding PT and recognized the content. The only thing was that mine was nondisclosed, so I didn't get anything besides a score and a percentile. I would imagine Hawaii would be treated the same as any other US state, though someone else may know better.

shaunalee82

New

Post by shaunalee82 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 pm

I took my LSAT last year at UH Manoa. The desks are small, and would suggest bringing a board to make your area larger. Check with LSAT, but someone said that they allow this. The scores, test, etc. are the same as the mainland.

lovejopd

Silver

Post by lovejopd » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:54 pm

shaunalee82 wrote:I took my LSAT last year at UH Manoa. The desks are small, and would suggest bringing a board to make your area larger. Check with LSAT, but someone said that they allow this. The scores, test, etc. are the same as the mainland.
Thank you~The ticket says it is auditorium and unfortunately the desk is too small... :cry: and the test coordinator said they cannot use the classroom because of the number of test takers and resources available to them, which I don't understand... :?

lilhugsy24

New

Post by lilhugsy24 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:32 pm

shaunalee82 wrote:I took my LSAT last year at UH Manoa. The desks are small, and would suggest bringing a board to make your area larger. Check with LSAT, but someone said that they allow this. The scores, test, etc. are the same as the mainland.
I might take a test where I get stuck with sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lilhugsy24

New

Post by lilhugsy24 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 pm

[/quote]

I might take the test where I get stuck with a sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?

lovejopd

Silver

Post by lovejopd » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:00 pm

lilhugsy24 wrote:
I might take the test where I get stuck with a sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?[/quote]
I think they do not allow anymore as the checklist of LSAT Ticket does not list it...bad..

lilhugsy24

New

Post by lilhugsy24 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 am

lovejopd wrote:
lilhugsy24 wrote:
I might take the test where I get stuck with a sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?
I think they do not allow anymore as the checklist of LSAT Ticket does not list it...bad..
Lame...you know I might just call them and ask them about this.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”