Anyone taking LSAT in Hawaii?

lovejopd

Anyone taking LSAT in Hawaii?

Postby lovejopd » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello, I am thinking about taking LSAT in Hawaii. Has anyone taken LSAT in Hawaii?

Sorry for a stupid question.
Q1. Is there any difference in terms of a test and release date from LSAT administered from 'mainland'? :D

Q2. For those who have taken LSAT in Hawaii, how was your testing center condition? Did they provide large table/desk? I found "University of Hawaii" for October test. I could not find any info on that as a few people(I guess) take a test there.

After taking a test, I will simply kickback and ride a boogie board at Waikiki beach for a few days :mrgreen:

Thank you for your help in advance!

shntn

Re: Anyone taking LSAT in Hawaii?

Postby shntn » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 pm

lovejopd wrote:Hello, I am thinking about taking LSAT in Hawaii. Has anyone taken LSAT in Hawaii?

Sorry for a stupid question.
Q1. Is there any difference in terms of a test and release date from LSAT administered from 'mainland'? :D

Q2. For those who have taken LSAT in Hawaii, how was your testing center condition? Did they provide large table/desk? I found "University of Hawaii" for October test. I could not find any info on that as a few people(I guess) take a test there.

After taking a test, I will simply kickback and ride a boogie board at Waikiki beach for a few days :mrgreen:

Thank you for your help in advance!

My god, how I envy you.

But I actually took the LSAT abroad and got my scores on the same day as everyone else. And the test was the same, as I saw when I looked at the corresponding PT and recognized the content. The only thing was that mine was nondisclosed, so I didn't get anything besides a score and a percentile. I would imagine Hawaii would be treated the same as any other US state, though someone else may know better.

shaunalee82

Postby shaunalee82 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 pm

I took my LSAT last year at UH Manoa. The desks are small, and would suggest bringing a board to make your area larger. Check with LSAT, but someone said that they allow this. The scores, test, etc. are the same as the mainland.

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:54 pm

shaunalee82 wrote:I took my LSAT last year at UH Manoa. The desks are small, and would suggest bringing a board to make your area larger. Check with LSAT, but someone said that they allow this. The scores, test, etc. are the same as the mainland.

Thank you~The ticket says it is auditorium and unfortunately the desk is too small... :cry: and the test coordinator said they cannot use the classroom because of the number of test takers and resources available to them, which I don't understand... :?

lilhugsy24

Postby lilhugsy24 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:32 pm

shaunalee82 wrote:I took my LSAT last year at UH Manoa. The desks are small, and would suggest bringing a board to make your area larger. Check with LSAT, but someone said that they allow this. The scores, test, etc. are the same as the mainland.

I might take a test where I get stuck with sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?

lilhugsy24

Postby lilhugsy24 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 pm

[/quote]

I might take the test where I get stuck with a sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:00 pm

lilhugsy24 wrote:

I might take the test where I get stuck with a sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?[/quote]
I think they do not allow anymore as the checklist of LSAT Ticket does not list it...bad..

lilhugsy24

Postby lilhugsy24 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 am

lovejopd wrote:
lilhugsy24 wrote:

I might take the test where I get stuck with a sucky table so what do you mean by bring a board? Are you talking about bringing like a wide plank? Do they even allow that?

I think they do not allow anymore as the checklist of LSAT Ticket does not list it...bad..

Lame...you know I might just call them and ask them about this.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”