Test centers already filling up for October?

CardozoLaw09

Test centers already filling up for October?

Postby CardozoLaw09 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 pm

I checked LSAC's website for October availability and a lot of the centers - to my surprise - are "unavailable." Is this unusual or do they usually fill up fairly early? Hoping to register for a nearby location if my June LSAT isn't up to par, but that seems unlikely given the pace at which people are registering.

maxmartin

Re: Test centers already filling up for October?

Postby maxmartin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 pm

they changing test locations all the time, some test location is only available in certain month. So what you see is most likely that test center is not available in Oct.
CardozoLaw09 wrote:I checked LSAC's website for October availability and a lot of the centers - to my surprise - are "unavailable." Is this unusual or do they usually fill up fairly early? Hoping to register for a nearby location if my June LSAT isn't up to par, but that seems unlikely given the pace at which people are registering.

Mr.Binks

Re: Test centers already filling up for October?

Postby Mr.Binks » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Several locations in more popular areas (e.g., D.C. and NYC) fill up quite quickly. It's not too surprising that some are filled already.

My test center, however, wasn't even full on test day. Ha.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”