LR LG RC LR LG

jessemllr
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:14 pm

LR LG RC LR LG

Postby jessemllr » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 pm

The 5th section was the real LG, right?

The second section LG was ridic hard.... And then they throw a tough RC right after the murder experimental LG. So not fair.

pat4redick
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: LR LG RC LR LG

Postby pat4redick » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Yup. I had the same. The last LG section was troublesome for me and I haven't had any trouble on any LG since I started PTing. Has me really convened.

chris9152
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: LR LG RC LR LG

Postby chris9152 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 pm

pat4redick wrote:The last LG section was troublesome for me and I haven't had any trouble on any LG since I started PTing. Has me really convened.


I went all out on the LSAT over the last 4 months. 16 PTs, hundreds of hours and thousands of questions. And it produced results. I've consistently scored very well recently. Going into this test, I was ready.

I really struggled on that games section. I didn't quite finish — 4 guesses at the end. Depending on the relative difficulties of the other sections, we could be looking at a significant curve for this guy (in my opinion, a 170 of -11 to -14). That's what I keep telling myself anyway. It's always possible that I just choked under the pressure, but it definitely seemed difficult.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm proud of the effort I put into this.

rglifberg
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: LR LG RC LR LG

Postby rglifberg » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:24 pm

chris9152 wrote:
pat4redick wrote:The last LG section was troublesome for me and I haven't had any trouble on any LG since I started PTing. Has me really convened.


I went all out on the LSAT over the last 4 months. 16 PTs, hundreds of hours and thousands of questions. And it produced results. I've consistently scored very well recently. Going into this test, I was ready.

I really struggled on that games section. I didn't quite finish — 4 guesses at the end. Depending on the relative difficulties of the other sections, we could be looking at a significant curve for this guy (in my opinion, a 170 of -11 to -14). That's what I keep telling myself anyway. It's always possible that I just choked under the pressure, but it definitely seemed difficult.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm proud of the effort I put into this.


+1 I killed the experimental LG section, definitely -0. I was so sad when I got the 2nd LG. I found the one about the Zones to be the toughest. I had to guess on about 5. I'm really disappointed about the LG, which had been my strongest section, I feel like I'm gonna have to re-take because of it.

chris9152
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: LR LG RC LR LG

Postby chris9152 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 pm

rglifberg wrote:
chris9152 wrote:
pat4redick wrote:The last LG section was troublesome for me and I haven't had any trouble on any LG since I started PTing. Has me really convened.


I went all out on the LSAT over the last 4 months. 16 PTs, hundreds of hours and thousands of questions. And it produced results. I've consistently scored very well recently. Going into this test, I was ready.

I really struggled on that games section. I didn't quite finish — 4 guesses at the end. Depending on the relative difficulties of the other sections, we could be looking at a significant curve for this guy (in my opinion, a 170 of -11 to -14). That's what I keep telling myself anyway. It's always possible that I just choked under the pressure, but it definitely seemed difficult.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm proud of the effort I put into this.


+1 I killed the experimental LG section, definitely -0. I was so sad when I got the 2nd LG. I found the one about the Zones to be the toughest. I had to guess on about 5. I'm really disappointed about the LG, which had been my strongest section, I feel like I'm gonna have to re-take because of it.


Let's not worry too much. We both might have done great. If it was a tough game section (and test-taker sentiment statistics I've seen indicate that it was), the curve will reflect this. Keep the faith!

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: LR LG RC LR LG

Postby jjrialva » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 am

.
Last edited by jjrialva on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Stupe
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 am

Re: LR LG RC LR LG

Postby Stupe » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 am

rglifberg wrote:
+1 I killed the experimental LG section, definitely -0. I was so sad when I got the 2nd LG. I found the one about the Zones to be the toughest. I had to guess on about 5. I'm really disappointed about the LG, which had been my strongest section, I feel like I'm gonna have to re-take because of it.



That's how I'm feeling, except that I bombed the experimental LG even harder than the real one. My goal score isn't too high, and I didn't put nearly enough effort into practicing, but I know I crushed the RC and did well on the LRs. However, I honestly feel I could have gone -10 on the LG section if nothing swung my way. It would suck to get the modest score I want but realize how much better it would have been if the LG had been kinder to me. The "what ifs" would lead to a retake.

jjrialva
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: LR LG RC LR LG

Postby jjrialva » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm too considering a retake. But I don't have that much material left to study and only 2 recent tests left so I don't know what am going to do either study a little every other day till October so everything stays fresh o wait till October and cram everything in a 2-3 weeks period.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 180orDie, BobBoblaw and 7 guests