RC-RC-LR-LG-LR Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
bildungsroman1

New

RC-RC-LR-LG-LR

Post by bildungsroman1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Which of the two RC's were the experimental?

I remember the first RC section (which I'm hoping is the experimental), the last passage was about splitting photons/neutrons/atoms? Something like that. It was scientific.

Also, does anyone remember the topics of all the RC passages? I can't remember them all-- my mind is fuzzy! Thanks!

princeR

Bronze

Re: RC-RC-LR-LG-LR

Post by princeR » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Same setup. First was real, I know, fucking sucks having the real RC as a first section. Other sections were internet publishing, fingerprints, Jazz

nailLSAT2

New

Post by nailLSAT2 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 pm

I also had RC-RC-LR-LG-LR, the two RC sections in a row were so brutal, and I think I performed equally well on both.

The first RC section is: digital publications, fingerprints, jazz-novel, atom bombardment. Not too difficult, but it blew my brain twice in a row - felt dizzy after finishing those 8 passages.

bildungsroman1

New

Post by bildungsroman1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Oh hell. The first was real? FML. Do you guys remember the passage topics of the experimental? I think one of them was about an artist copying etc.

Micdiddy

Gold

Post by Micdiddy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:05 pm

bildungsroman1 wrote:Oh hell. The first was real? FML. Do you guys remember the passage topics of the experimental? I think one of them was about an artist copying etc.
They could be diff for diff people. I had LR RC RC LR LG, so I still had an RC experimental but prob diff.

My rc experimental was Mexican Activists, Stealing Thunder, Determinism vs. Free Will and I forget the 4th.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bildungsroman1

New

Post by bildungsroman1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Ah good point. Def. didn't have those as my experimental RC section topics. Still bummed about the first RC section for my test being the real one. Kind of worried how I did on it... I think the Jazz one screwed me up on time.

tekumamba

New

Post by tekumamba » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:12 pm

CRAP i wanted the 2nd one to be the real one too hahaha

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”