June 2012 Europe LSAT

User avatar
TexasAggie13
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby TexasAggie13 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 am

Just got done with my test and would like to figure out what my experimental section was. If you took the June 2012 test in Europe what was your section order?

User avatar
dsb83
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby dsb83 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

Just curious, did you have the two page per game LG format too?

User avatar
TexasAggie13
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby TexasAggie13 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

Yup. I did a double take haha.

Dudeinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby Dudeinator » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm

I had two LG's. The first one (which was first) was mostly groups. The second one (which came 3rd) was all linear. I spoke with one person after the test whose experimental was a RC. By speaking with him I was able to ascertain that my experimental was the LG with the linear questions (unfortunately, because this one was far easier than the one with all the groups!).

How did you find the test overall?

User avatar
laura2011
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby laura2011 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 pm

where did you take it? i took it in london. section order was: rc lg lr rc lg. how did it go for you?

User avatar
TexasAggie13
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby TexasAggie13 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 pm

I tested in London as well. Overall I felt like it was about average maybe a little on the difficult side, but I am also really awful at judging test difficulty levels so who knows. Dudeinator do you happen to remember if the game about the emperor and his edicts was in your 1st or 3rd section? I am pretty sure my 2nd lg section was experimental as well, it seemed way too easy.

Dudeinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby Dudeinator » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 pm

I don't remember the emperor and his edicts at all so, assuming we had the same test (and assuming I haven't simply forgotten!) that must have been your experimental.

User avatar
TexasAggie13
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby TexasAggie13 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Yup sounds right. How did you feel about the test? Hard? Easy? Maybe it was just because it was my last section and I was tired, but I thought that the RC was pretty nasty.

Dudeinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby Dudeinator » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm

I thought the RC was nasty as well. Completely bogged down on the third one. Terrible. Both AR's felt average but I found the RC and LG difficult. Of course it's hard to tell if it was more difficult than average or just the pressure of being under those nasty flourescent lights on game day! But after scoring 164-170 on my most recent timed practice tests, today felt like a big disappointment.

User avatar
outlookingin
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby outlookingin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Hey guys I'm in this as well--I had the format that someone mentioned above: rc lg lr rc lr. To the other person that had two RC sections: can we try to figure out which one was the Exp. section?

As for the emperor's edicts that was for sure experimental because I did not have that game.

I don't think I got a 180, but I don't think I completely underperformed either.

User avatar
outlookingin
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby outlookingin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:27 pm

laura2011 wrote:where did you take it? i took it in london. section order was: rc lg lr rc lg. how did it go for you?



Wait you mean RC LG LR RC LR, right?

User avatar
TexasAggie13
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby TexasAggie13 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:56 pm

I have been pretty consistently PTing 172-174 but honestly I would be happy with a 170 after today. Really felt like I made a lot of dumb errors. Could also just be over analyzing though. Gotta wait and see I suppose. Any predictions for the curve? I bet -11 for a 170.

User avatar
outlookingin
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby outlookingin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 pm

TexasAggie13 wrote:I have been pretty consistently PTing 172-174 but honestly I would be happy with a 170 after today. Really felt like I made a lot of dumb errors. Could also just be over analyzing though. Gotta wait and see I suppose. Any predictions for the curve? I bet -11 for a 170.


Man I would be really happy with a 174 at this point, despite my testing around 177+/- for the weeks leading up to the test. Something was weird about the RC... god I can't shake this nervous, nervous feeling that I completely bombed one of those RCs and that one is the real section. I finished the first one in something like 25 minutes, which is not supposed to happen, and then the second one kinda fucked me up from the start and I even ended up having to fix a massive misbubbling... ohhhhhh god.

So I guess I should ask this, but I am afraid to... did anyone else have an RC section about the two African authors? Was that real??? If so, I might cry.

Anyway... Berkeley was my dream but UT is starting to look good again, haha

Dudeinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby Dudeinator » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 am

I had only one RC and yes the African Authors was in there. Sorry.

User avatar
TexasAggie13
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby TexasAggie13 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 am

African authors was real sorry man :/


Are you from TX? Just curious, I am thinking pretty hard about UT as well

User avatar
tonton
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 am

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby tonton » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:19 am

outlookingin wrote:
TexasAggie13 wrote:I have been pretty consistently PTing 172-174 but honestly I would be happy with a 170 after today. Really felt like I made a lot of dumb errors. Could also just be over analyzing though. Gotta wait and see I suppose. Any predictions for the curve? I bet -11 for a 170.


Man I would be really happy with a 174 at this point, despite my testing around 177+/- for the weeks leading up to the test. Something was weird about the RC... god I can't shake this nervous, nervous feeling that I completely bombed one of those RCs and that one is the real section. I finished the first one in something like 25 minutes, which is not supposed to happen, and then the second one kinda fucked me up from the start and I even ended up having to fix a massive misbubbling... ohhhhhh god.

So I guess I should ask this, but I am afraid to... did anyone else have an RC section about the two African authors? Was that real??? If so, I might cry.



It was real, sorry :(. Was my only RC

User avatar
tonton
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 am

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby tonton » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 am

Does anyone with two LGs know which was exp. There was one LG with a question with 3 quarters (the easy one) (my second) and there was the first LG that started out straightforward but was just pure evil. I really hope that was vague enough, but also made sense

LG-LR-LG-LR-RC

omegaomega
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 am

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby omegaomega » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 am

Hi, for those who took the Europe LSAT, do you think RC is difficult? Above average? Close to PT65? Or way easier than PT65?

Thanks from someone who's going to take the Asia LSAT on the 24th

Dudeinator
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby Dudeinator » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 am

Tonton, unfortunately the real LG was the first one. The second one, with all of those easy linear questions....that was the exp. Much to my chagrin!

PurpleMustang
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby PurpleMustang » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Random aside:

For those of you who took it in London, England - I have a few questions (I'm writing the October LSAT in London, England):

1) Where did you write?
2) How did you find the location?
3) Were there a lot of people or was it a smaller group?
4) Was it difficult to find the place/room?

User avatar
tonton
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 am

Re: June 2012 Europe LSAT

Postby tonton » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:12 am

Dudeinator wrote:Tonton, unfortunately the real LG was the first one. The second one, with all of those easy linear questions....that was the exp. Much to my chagrin!


:( *sigh*




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, dontsaywhatyoumean, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Micdiddy, Tomthecat and 11 guests