RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Shasha Dew Dew
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Shasha Dew Dew » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

max55
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby max55 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Do you remember the number of questions each of your LR sections had?

honeycomb
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby honeycomb » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 pm

I thought that the first LR was experimental. My timing was all over the place. But maybe I'm just being optimistic... :roll:

Shasha Dew Dew
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Shasha Dew Dew » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jredelman15
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Jredelman15 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 pm

27-25-25-23-26

i really hope the last lr was exp I blacked out and had 7 left with 5 minutes remaining. Timing was off. The proctors didnt even give us time to flip the paper to start the next section.

Jredelman15
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Jredelman15 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 pm

I agree after number 12 the 5th LR section felt off but everyone else had 252626 when they had a exp LR section so it looks like we are wrong.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Br3v » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 pm

I have no guess, and don't remember which was really easier.

darkgrayclouds
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:03 am

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby darkgrayclouds » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:25 pm

I also had RC-LR-LR-LG-LR

There were multiple experimental LR sections, but I'm pretty sure my experimental was section 3. A question about red pandas was the final question of that section.

User avatar
Sadieche2464
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Sadieche2464 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I thought the 2nd LR was experimental... Did anyone notice like two questions that were plain abnormal? I don't think ive ever seen those question types in my prep...

Shasha Dew Dew
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Shasha Dew Dew » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Br3v » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm

What the heck is this red panda

User avatar
jing87
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby jing87 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Shasha Dew Dew wrote:Hey all - I have been reading the post and am interested in others comments.

Those with RC-LR-LR-LG-LR
Which do you think was experimental.

I felt pretty sure Section 5 LR was the experimental- as weird as it might seem.
I felt great in Sections 1-3, Section 4 LG was a little bumpy - but then Section 5 LR halfway through became odd.

What are you thoughts?? If you agree or don't agree with me, please give me your reasoning,
it will help me 'wind down' and get the test out of my system.

Thanks!!!

I just had one LR , so I can sure you the real LR is that one about fingerprint, African American writer, digital publishing

User avatar
UtilityMonster
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby UtilityMonster » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Br3v wrote:What the heck is this red panda

User avatar
NYC2012
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 am

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby NYC2012 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Same boat, although my LRs went 25-25-26. I don't recall red pandas but my memory could be foggy.

Jredelman15
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Jredelman15 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 pm

jing87 wrote:
Shasha Dew Dew wrote:Hey all - I have been reading the post and am interested in others comments.

Those with RC-LR-LR-LG-LR
Which do you think was experimental.

I felt pretty sure Section 5 LR was the experimental- as weird as it might seem.
I felt great in Sections 1-3, Section 4 LG was a little bumpy - but then Section 5 LR halfway through became odd.

What are you thoughts?? If you agree or don't agree with me, please give me your reasoning,
it will help me 'wind down' and get the test out of my system.

Thanks!!!

I just had one LR , so I can sure you the real LR is that one about fingerprint, African American writer, digital publishing



That would be a Reading Comp section. Every LSAT has 2 LRs. SOGETTHEFUCKOUTTAHERE

Shasha Dew Dew
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Shasha Dew Dew » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

max55
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby max55 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Shasha Dew Dew wrote:Yes, I remember they were

RC - LR 26 - LR 25- LG - LR 26


Mine was
LR (don't remember) - LR 26 (I think) - RC 27 - LR 26 - LG 23.

Which section on your LR do you think was experimental? I think mine was the first one.

Shasha Dew Dew
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Shasha Dew Dew » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
UtilityMonster
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby UtilityMonster » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 pm

I just... I just wish the 5th LR was experimental.

max55
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby max55 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 pm

darkgrayclouds wrote:I also had RC-LR-LR-LG-LR

There were multiple experimental LR sections, but I'm pretty sure my experimental was section 3. A question about red pandas was the final question of that section.


Can you please post how many questions you had in each section??? Thanks!

Jredelman15
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Jredelman15 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

UtilityMonster wrote:I just... I just wish the 5th LR was experimental.


+1

Jredelman15
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Jredelman15 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

max55 wrote:
darkgrayclouds wrote:I also had RC-LR-LR-LG-LR

There were multiple experimental LR sections, but I'm pretty sure my experimental was section 3. A question about red pandas was the final question of that section.


Can you please post how many questions you had in each section??? Thanks!


27-25-25-23-26

max55
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby max55 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Shasha Dew Dew wrote:It all matters on the Red Panda....where was he in your section?

Mine was experimental I think, 5 LR 26 [last question was Red Panda}

max55 wrote:
Shasha Dew Dew wrote:Yes, I remember they were

RC - LR 26 - LR 25- LG - LR 26


Mine was
LR (don't remember) - LR 26 (I think) - RC 27 - LR 26 - LG 23.

Which section on your LR do you think was experimental? I think mine was the first one.


I don't remember seeing red panda, but there was CPU in my LR (section 2) and Pluto in LR (section 4). How may questions were in your CPU LR section?

(Is this too specific? If so, I will remove. Thanks!)

kls120
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby kls120 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

I had RC-25-25-LG-26

I don't remember red pandas but I do remember Pluto and I think I remember CPU.

Shasha Dew Dew
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: RC-LR-LR-LG-LR (experimental???)

Postby Shasha Dew Dew » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cianchetta0, dontsaywhatyoumean, Evelyn2016 and 6 guests