Sat Next to a Hot Girl on the LSAT

DaRascal

Sat Next to a Hot Girl on the LSAT

Postby DaRascal » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm

She was really cute. I did not have the social skills to ask her out because I was focused on the LSAT and I was all business. :?

gaud

Re: Sat Next to a Hot Girl on the LSAT

Postby gaud » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:44 pm

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/i/personals?category=mis

I'm sure there's one where you live. :D

badaboom61

Postby badaboom61 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:47 pm

You can use a similar excuse when you're in law school and don't ask anyone out

NewYorkL

Postby NewYorkL » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Imagine she checks this site..

Imagine her favorite poster is DaRascal

Imagine if you just said one word to her?

:shock:

Yea don't think of any of this

Perstephanie

Postby Perstephanie » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:48 pm

gaud wrote:http://phoenix.craigslist.org/i/personals?category=mis

I don't know any women who check those other than for entertainment value. Just a heads up.

gaud

Postby gaud » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Perstephanie wrote:

I don't know any women who check those other than for entertainment value. Just a heads up.

For real? So I've been wasting all this time!?

laxbrah420

Postby laxbrah420 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 pm

gaud wrote:
Perstephanie wrote:

For real? So I've been wasting all this time!?

I think it's really fucking ridiculous that Perstephanie thinks xe can speak for all women. Until we get more to weigh in, continue to pursue your dreams, brother.
What a wench!

karich

Postby karich » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 pm

DaRascal wrote:She was really cute. I did not have the social skills to ask her out because I was focused on the LSAT and I was all business. :?

Using my first post to give you an internet high five.

NewYorkL

Postby NewYorkL » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Hoping there are tons of hot girls in law school

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 pm

NewYorkL wrote:Imagine she checks this site..

True. It kinda crossed my mind but I don't want to come off as a total dork to a hottie by letting her know that I go on internet forums instead of going to the bar to pick up three girls at once and make them all jealous of each other. :|

jadoo

Postby jadoo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:03 pm

DaRascal wrote: instead of going to the bar to pick up three girls at once and make them all jealous of each other. :|

There's a Powerscore course for that, but only for super-secret platinum club members. I'd tell you more, but I'd probably be killed for divulging centuries-old secrets.

fanmingrui

Postby fanmingrui » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:10 pm

NewYorkL wrote:Hoping there are tons of hot girls in law school

There's a reason "law school hot" is a thing. Sorry to disappoint you.

NewYorkL

Postby NewYorkL » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

DaRascal wrote:
NewYorkL wrote:Imagine she checks this site..

True. It kinda crossed my mind but I don't want to come off as a total dork to a hottie by letting her know that I go on internet forums instead of going to the bar to pick up three girls at once and make them all jealous of each other. :|

:lol:

Maybe you'll be like this guy in the video that got more tail in law school then at any other time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mdHHtMR ... re=related

Perstephanie

Postby Perstephanie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 am

laxbrah420 wrote:I think it's really fucking ridiculous that Perstephanie thinks xe can speak for all women. Until we get more to weigh in, continue to pursue your dreams, brother.
What a wench!

Haha holy balls, dude. I said the women I know. Were you under the impression that I know every woman ever?

laxbrah420

Postby laxbrah420 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am

Perstephanie wrote:
laxbrah420 wrote:I think it's really fucking ridiculous that Perstephanie thinks xe can speak for all women. Until we get more to weigh in, continue to pursue your dreams, brother.
What a wench!

Haha holy balls, dude. I said the women I know. Were you under the impression that I know every woman ever?

I just think you should perhaps consider keeping your dream crushing comments to yourself.

gaud

Postby gaud » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am

laxbrah420 wrote:
Perstephanie wrote:
What a wench!

I just think you should perhaps consider keeping your dream crushing comments to yourself.

:lol:

MrPapagiorgio

Postby MrPapagiorgio » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 am

NewYorkL wrote:Hoping there are tons of hot girls in law school

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Crowing

Postby Crowing » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 am

DaRascal wrote:She was really cute. I did not have the social skills to ask her out because I was focused on the LSAT and I was all business. :?

She probably got a 140. Just sayin'

Perstephanie

Postby Perstephanie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am

1. Letting someone know that not a lot of women probably check the Missed Connections section of Craigslist is going to crush their dreams, but letting him think it's a goddamn chick magnet is nice?
2. Someone actually assumes that because a girl's hot she's an idiot?

I really hope you're trolling, because gotdamn if you're not.

crumpetsandtea

Postby crumpetsandtea » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 am

Perstephanie wrote:1. Letting someone know that not a lot of women probably check the Missed Connections section of Craigslist is going to crush their dreams, but letting him think it's a goddamn chick magnet is nice?

Giiiirllll, you're taking the interwebz way too seriously right now.

laxbrah420

Postby laxbrah420 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 am

Perstephanie wrote:1. Letting someone know that not a lot of women probably check the Missed Connections section of Craigslist is going to crush their dreams, but letting him think it's a goddamn chick magnet is nice?

1. Make up your mind. Are you merely providing an anecdote or are you speaking for women in general? Here you seem to believe that "probably not a lot of women check it" just because your uptight group of friends doesn't. Ever hear of getting a good population sample before making conclusions? I don't think he thinks it's a chick magnet. He just likes to post there and check back there with an open mind; craigslist is an incredible resource for a lot of things and if it helps Gaud find true love, how amazing would that be? Also, I assume women post on there about me all the time but I never check it because I think that those women are probably in a class below mine...but I don't log on to a law school forum trying to influence the decisions of Romantics.
2. Just because you get a 140 on the LSAT doesn't make you an idiot. That's incredibly judgmental. Also, I don't agree with Crowing's line of reasoning anyways.
Last edited by laxbrah420 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

gaud

Postby gaud » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am

crumpetsandtea wrote:

Giiiirllll, you're taking the interwebz way too seriously right now.

Muchas gracias :D

gaud

Postby gaud » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am

laxbrah420 wrote: I don't think he thinks it's chick magnet. He just likes to post there and check back there with an open mind; craigslist is an incredible resource for a lot of things and if it helps Gaud find true love, how amazing would that be? Also, I assume women post on there about me all the time but I never check it because I think that those women are probably in a class below mine...but I don't log on to a law school forum trying to influence the decisions of Romantics.

I'm saving this quote forever.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perstephanie

Postby Perstephanie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:29 am

laxbrah420 wrote:

1. Make up your mind. Are you merely providing an anecdote or are you speaking for women in general? Here you seem to believe that "probably not a lot of women check it" just because your uptight group of friends doesn't. Ever hear of getting a good population sample before making conclusions? I don't think he thinks it's a chick magnet. He just likes to post there and check back there with an open mind; craigslist is an incredible resource for a lot of things and if it helps Gaud find true love, how amazing would that be? Also, I assume women post on there about me all the time but I never check it because I think that those women are probably in a class below mine...but I don't log on to a law school forum trying to influence the decisions of Romantics.
2. Just because you get a 140 on the LSAT doesn't make you an idiot. That's incredibly judgmental. Also, I don't agree with Crowing's line of reasoning anyways.

That second bit wasn't directed towards you, just the tone of the room. Although I could point out calling a stranger on the internet a "wench" could be deemed judgmental, if we're splitting hairs. And now I need to go to sleep because it's one AM and I'm discussing Craigslist with someone who waxes poetic about the power of finding true love where you find a used couch and in the same breath mentions how tons of women are beneath him.

Crowing

Postby Crowing » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 am

Too much serious biz imo

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”