Seeking Advice

boiseman

Seeking Advice

Postby boiseman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Greetings TLS’ers,
First of all…congratulations to those who just took the LSAT, I’m pretty jealous right about now. I'm looking for a little advice on my prep situation. I am currently finishing the online version of Testmasters prep course (First PT was 142 last PT at 156) my Oct 12 goal is 170+. The material seemed good, but I felt the pace required to finish was to fast for me. I mention this because I’m sure there are some concepts that I either missed or could improve on. Fortunately, I have budgeted money for another prep course if needed, but not sure where I would get the best return on my investment. This is my quandary,

A) Retake the Testmaster Course (Live this time) hoping I can get a similar bump in my score as I did the first time around.
B) Enroll in another prep course, perhaps with a new vantage point I could see more improvements. Manhattan looks legit.
C) Self-Study, and use the money I set aside to add to my short position on Facebook.
D) Another alternative that I may have overlooked.

I case this information is necessary in determining the correct course of action, my score improvements were pretty even across all 3 sections with reading comp being the largest improvement.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

shifty_eyed

Re: Seeking Advice

Postby shifty_eyed » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Self-study, plus a couple private tutoring sessions

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”