Stay off these forums for the next two days!

User avatar
Scotusnerd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Scotusnerd » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm

This is an PSA/suggestion to all of you who're taking the LSAT on Monday:

Stay off of the LSAT prep and discussion forum. You'll see people posting in pretest panic and stupid little things they think will ruin their entire test. You'll see people panic because they suddenly had a drop in PT scores, or they lost their favorite mechanical pencil (which they couldn't use anyways...), or they need to get a photo made (ok, one exception: don't forget to make a photo for your LSAT ticket! :D) or they suddenly realized two days before the test that two preptests and a half-ass week of study just isn't enough to prepare for this test.

Do yourself a favor, stay off, go have a beer, keep calm and get ready for that test! Feel free to come on afterwards, but I really recommend not visiting them for the next two days. You don't need any more stress in your life right now.

Good luck and knock that test out of the ballpark! I'm rootin' for ya!

User avatar
Helicio
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Helicio » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Thanks man, I needed this!

User avatar
Mr.Binks
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Mr.Binks » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm

This is probably a wise recommendation. I'm gonna try to avoid the June Study thread, also...

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 pm

y'all should probably stay off of this website for the next 3 weeks or so. get a fucking hobby, ya dweebs.

User avatar
NoodleyOne
Posts: 2358
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby NoodleyOne » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Mr. Pancakes wrote:y'all should probably stay off of this website for the next 3 weeks or so. get a fucking hobby, ya dweebs.


Post count = 6000+

User avatar
marlo45
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby marlo45 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:y'all should probably stay off of this website for the next 3 weeks or so. get a fucking hobby, ya dweebs.


Post count = 6000+

edited for missing the dweeby joke, too
Last edited by marlo45 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mr.Binks
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Mr.Binks » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:02 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:y'all should probably stay off of this website for the next 3 weeks or so. get a fucking hobby, ya dweebs.


Post count = 6000+


--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:y'all should probably stay off of this website for the next 3 weeks or so. get a fucking hobby, ya dweebs.


Post count = 6000+

Image

User avatar
NoodleyOne
Posts: 2358
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby NoodleyOne » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:07 pm

I got it...

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:I got it...

I still love ya, man. kick butt Monday. I hope everyone else dies.

User avatar
NoodleyOne
Posts: 2358
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby NoodleyOne » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Mr. Pancakes wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:I got it...

I still love ya, man. kick butt Monday. I hope everyone else dies.

YEAH!

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Micdiddy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:I got it...

I still love ya, man. kick butt Monday. I hope everyone else dies.

YEAH!


For some of us, he's not kidding.

User avatar
StarLightSpectre
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby StarLightSpectre » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Micdiddy wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:I got it...

I still love ya, man. kick butt Monday. I hope everyone else dies.

YEAH!


For some of us, he's not kidding.



We were so young!

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

some of us won't make it out of Monday alive.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Br3v » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

I think I'm staying on. I don't think it can be detrimental?

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Micdiddy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Br3v wrote:I think I'm staying on. I don't think it can be detrimental?


I think OP is somewhat kidding, in the sense that all the things he warns us about is true, but if we're level-headed and detached from the last second drama, it will really get to us much.

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Micdiddy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Mr. Pancakes wrote:some of us won't make it out of Monday alive.


Are you taking the LSAT Monday??

I just saw when you actually registered for TLS, by post count I figured you've been her for years.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Br3v » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Micdiddy wrote:
Br3v wrote:I think I'm staying on. I don't think it can be detrimental?


I think OP is somewhat kidding, in the sense that all the things he warns us about is true, but if we're level-headed and detached from the last second drama, it will really get to us much.


Yeah like, I'm somewhat nervous, but I know myself and think if anything being on here let's me know I'm normal to be feeling a little anxious.

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 am

Micdiddy wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:some of us won't make it out of Monday alive.


Are you taking the LSAT Monday??

I just saw when you actually registered for TLS, by post count I figured you've been her for years.

Is that the question that needs to be answered for what TLS has known for years figures to be LSAT lore.

User avatar
Scotusnerd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Scotusnerd » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 am

Mr. Pancakes wrote:Is that the question that needs to be answered for what TLS has known for years figures to be LSAT lore.


The hell kinda run on crap is this? :shock:

Mr. Pancakes actually joined the site after I did, by the way. I remember seeing him in that first 'waiting for the LSAT' thread...he was so young he actually had a pancake as an avatar! How he's grown. *sniff*

User avatar
Helicio
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Helicio » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:09 am

Br3v wrote:
Micdiddy wrote:
Br3v wrote:I think I'm staying on. I don't think it can be detrimental?


I think OP is somewhat kidding, in the sense that all the things he warns us about is true, but if we're level-headed and detached from the last second drama, it will really get to us much.


Yeah like, I'm somewhat nervous, but I know myself and think if anything being on here let's me know I'm normal to be feeling a little anxious.


Same here broseidon.

User avatar
Scotusnerd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: Stay off these forums for the next two days!

Postby Scotusnerd » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Bump for relevance.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Instrumental, jagerbom79, potatocowpower, proteinshake, retromuse and 13 guests