Good Luck on June exam

meandme

Good Luck on June exam

Postby meandme » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 am

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone taking the June exam. Hope everyone achieves the score they are aiming for.

God bless

NoodleyOne

Re: Good Luck on June exam

Postby NoodleyOne » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

Fuck luck. Luck is for people that didn't prepare. We're prepared.

Helicio

Postby Helicio » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 am

meandme wrote:Just wanted to say good luck to everyone taking the June exam. Hope everyone achieves the score they are aiming for.

God bless

Thanks broseidon.

LexLeon

Postby LexLeon » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Thank you for your wishes, my fine sir.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:59 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:Fuck luck. Luck is for people that didn't prepare. We're prepared.

Your crazy, I'll take his luck too. I'm sorry but luck has everything to do with many people scoring high. Regardless of the curve every test has a toughest section, and every test taker has a weakest section, not having them match is luck.

tekumamba

Postby tekumamba » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:16 pm

good skills to you all!

NoodleyOne

Postby NoodleyOne » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:Fuck luck. Luck is for people that didn't prepare. We're prepared.

Your crazy, I'll take his luck too. I'm sorry but luck has everything to do with many people scoring high. Regardless of the curve every test has a toughest section, and every test taker has a weakest section, not having them match is luck.

True, I guess... anyway, I'd prefer to say 180s to you all.

Micdiddy

Postby Micdiddy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you very much op.

Betharl

Postby Betharl » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I am ridiculously well prepared, but the fact of the matter is, if I take the same test twice I will probably get different scores. I feel like my LR sections would likely be answered the same way both times, but there is definitely the possibility for variability in LG and, to a lesser extent, RC. I mean, I typically get -0 on LG, but that doesn't mean I don't occasionally make a stupid mistake and screw up a game I should cruise through.

There is also the matter of getting a test that is "good" for you. Ie, if you struggle on RC, you are probably hoping this LSAT has a relatively easier RC section. Also, you might have a preference for what section you have to do for your experimental (some people hope not to get RC as that section tends to be more mentally draining, etc).

In the end, luck plays a factor for most everyone on the LSAT, no matter their level of prepation or if they have to guess on any questions. The hope is that with 3 attempts, you'll have at least one good day. This is my third shot, so I'll take all the luck I can get.

LSAT>LDAC

Postby LSAT>LDAC » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:

This. Hahaha. Seriously though, the little hand is on game and the big hand is on time!!!!

Its gametime baby! Nah, good luck to you all though.

nigeriansiberian

suiting up

Postby nigeriansiberian » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm showing up to Monday's exam in a full tailored suit. you gotta dress like a winner. also to quote vince howard from friday night lights "don't panic. stay cool. And get paid."

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”