PT60s take longer ?

lhanvt13

PT60s take longer ?

Postby lhanvt13 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

So ive been pushing through practice tests for a while now. I've just gotten to 64 today and I noticed that I'm finishing at a slower pace. I've been able to finish the tests in the past with 1-2 minutes left in each section but it seems like I cannot finish the sections on time anymore.. Would this be because I am burning out ? Or the tests are becoming more time consuming?

Nova

Re: PT60s take longer ?

Postby Nova » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Aside from RC on Dec 11, AFAIK, they do not take longer. You are probably burning out.
Last edited by Nova on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

suzige

Postby suzige » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 pm

These last few PTs I've been taking have been really hard for me to push through. I've found myself spacing out a sec here and there, so I've been finishing with less time left.

Halfway through the first section of 64 I was tempted to just stop. I want to do 65 tomorrow and then relax all day sunday. I've noticed a drop in my scores lately, but I'm hoping that it's because I'm not as enthusiastic about practicing anymore and want to just get this over with.

Any thoughts on this?

sanjola

Postby sanjola » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 pm

suzige wrote:These last few PTs I've been taking have been really hard for me to push through. I've found myself spacing out a sec here and there, so I've been finishing with less time left.

Halfway through the first section of 64 I was tempted to just stop. I want to do 65 tomorrow and then relax all day sunday. I've noticed a drop in my scores lately, but I'm hoping that it's because I'm not as enthusiastic about practicing anymore and want to just get this over with.

Any thoughts on this?

I completely agree. I think I'm over the LSAT and just want to get the real thing over and done with!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”