L Number

honeycomb

L Number

Postby honeycomb » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 pm

So I realize there's a good chance this is a very dumb question, but do we need to memorize our LSAC L number? I noticed on the practice answer sheets I've been using there's a section where you have to write it. Will we be able to reference our admissions ticket or do they take that when you first get there?

rinkrat19

Re: L Number

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:09 pm

I never memorized mine. I think they took the bottom part of your admissions sheet/ticket thing, but we kept the rest of the page.

I did, however, have a very alarming 30-second mental blank on my SSN on LSAT day, though. It popped back into my head just in time to avoid a total panic attack. That got my adrenaline flowing! :P

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:I never memorized mine. I think they took the bottom part of your admissions sheet/ticket thing, but we kept the rest of the page.

I did, however, have a very alarming 30-second mental blank on my SSN on LSAT day, though. It popped back into my head just in time to avoid a total panic attack. That got my adrenaline flowing! :P

Yeah, I only memorize the last 4 digit of SSN :mrgreen: Can I write my SSN on the ticket? I am really bad at memorizing a number :lol:

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:14 pm

lovejopd wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:I never memorized mine. I think they took the bottom part of your admissions sheet/ticket thing, but we kept the rest of the page.

Yeah, I only memorize the last 4 digit of SSN :mrgreen: Can I write my SSN on the ticket? I am really bad at memorizing a number :lol:
Now that you're a grownup, you need to know your SSN.

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:17 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
lovejopd wrote:

Now that you're a grownup, you need to know your SSN.

Oh.... :oops: We are only asked to tell the last 4 digit when it comes to buying a new phone! lol

honeycomb

Postby honeycomb » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:17 pm

But the spot for our picture is on the top of the page I think :?

Whatever, not memorizing. That is not a priority right now (even though it would probably take less time than it took me to create this thread and anxiously wait for responses...)

honeycomb

Postby honeycomb » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Answered my own question :oops:

The admission ticket has a list of things that you can have on your desktop during the exam and it includes your LSAT admission ticket.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”