Another "Should I cancel?" thread (Sorry!)

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Another "Should I cancel?" thread (Sorry!)

Postby alexaconte » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 pm

I realize there are a thousand of these out there, but after scavenging, I have yet to find one that I can relate to. I'm taking the LSAT this Monday (theoretically), and even though I've spent every day since the beginning of May either drilling or taking tests, I don't feel fully prepared. I studied fairly extensively last summer, and am now PT'ing at a range from 171-177 (primarily 174s and 175s), but I want to get at least a 175. Has anyone found that postponing and practicing more helped? Or has anyone found that they achieved their PT score on the actual test?

Any advice would be appreciated! I feel like I've hit a bit of a wall.

User avatar

Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Another "Should I cancel?" thread (Sorry!)

Postby phillykid » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 pm

If 175 is your goal then 171-177 is certainly in the ball park. Plus if you haven't taken it yet I would definitely would. Just my .02 though.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests