How bad do you want it?

NoodleyOne

Re: With 5 days left...

Postby NoodleyOne » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 pm

KILL KILL KILL

crv8623

Postby crv8623 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm

This is going to be my third time taking it and all I can keep telling myself is: "Don't let this bitch trick you again"

Lol

phillykid

Postby phillykid » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 pm

We got this ladies and gentlemen.

Honey_Badger

Postby Honey_Badger » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm

First time....my nerves are starting to kick....
If anyone sees a chick huddled under the table in the fetal position with a fistful of #2 pencils, that's probably me...

SaintsTheMetal

Postby SaintsTheMetal » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Going out and drinking last night had a very positive effect on my PT score today.

PTed yesterday at a recent *LOW* of 165 on PT61, and felt horrible. Came back today after a good night out and nailed a 173 on PT62. With a -3 on games which is easy to fix; feelin much better now :)

phillykid

Postby phillykid » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Honey_Badger wrote:First time....my nerves are starting to kick....
If anyone sees a chick huddled under the table in the fetal position with a fistful of #2 pencils, that's probably me...

My first time too. Nerves are definitely normal though. As I like to say... The butterflies won't go away, it's just about making them fly in unison together :D

SaintsTheMetal wrote:Going out and drinking last night had a very positive effect on my PT score today.

PTed yesterday at a recent *LOW* of 165 on PT61, and felt horrible. Came back today after a good night out and nailed a 173 on PT62. With a -3 on games which is easy to fix; feelin much better now :)

Good bounce back! It's amazing how much of this test is all about confidence. Anyways, the games were definitely harder than normal on PT62. Best of luck Monday!

smashingrobface

Postby smashingrobface » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 am

My snack: Caramel rice cakes. My beverage: Strawberry Powerade. My passport picture: Hella clear and representative of my standard appearance. My analog watch: Dope. I have printed and hand-written subway instructions on getting to my testing center. I sharpened four pencils yesterday. This morning, reaching into my bag, I stabbed myself with one of their tips, right under the thumbnail. It didn't stop bleeding for an hour.

I have never felt so alive.

honeycomb

Postby honeycomb » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:15 pm

I've been stuck at around 169 for a while now all because of stupid mistakes with no consistent pattern. Been studying like crazy, drilling RC (yawn) and writing out goals and tactics for each section.

Got a 177 yesterday. Feeling ready to dominate.

Oh and I ordered new pencils yesterday :D it's the little things...

phillykid

Postby phillykid » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:44 pm

smashingrobface wrote:My snack: Caramel rice cakes. My beverage: Strawberry Powerade. My passport picture: Hella clear and representative of my standard appearance. My analog watch: Dope. I have printed and hand-written subway instructions on getting to my testing center. I sharpened four pencils yesterday. This morning, reaching into my bag, I stabbed myself with one of their tips, right under the thumbnail. It didn't stop bleeding for an hour.

HAHA love it.

wlynn

Postby wlynn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:56 pm

smashingrobface wrote:My snack: Caramel rice cakes. My beverage: Strawberry Powerade. My passport picture: Hella clear and representative of my standard appearance. My analog watch: Dope. I have printed and hand-written subway instructions on getting to my testing center. I sharpened four pencils yesterday. This morning, reaching into my bag, I stabbed myself with one of their tips, right under the thumbnail. It didn't stop bleeding for an hour.

LOL.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”