What if someone took the LSAT and guessed a lot and....

DaRascal

What if someone took the LSAT and guessed a lot and....

Postby DaRascal » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:28 pm

got a 180?
But that person's really dumb? I kinda want to make a movie about someone who gets into YLS that way and then changes the culture around so it becomes a party law school.

rinkrat19

Re: What if someone took the LSAT and guessed a lot and....

Postby rinkrat19 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 pm

DaRascal wrote:got a 180?
But that person's really dumb? I kinda want to make a movie about someone who gets into YLS that way and then changes the culture around so it becomes a party law school.
Do you just make a new thread for every random, idiotic thought that floats through your brain?

Mr. Pancakes

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 pm

It's called "How High" with Meth Man and Redman.

moonman157

Postby moonman157 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 pm

I actually really enjoyed this one.

VasaVasori

Postby VasaVasori » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Last edited by VasaVasori on Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:36 pm

rinkrat, if you don't mind me asking... What's your avatar? Is that from the X Games or something?

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:36 pm

This sounds like it would be about as exciting as a movie about winning the lottery.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:42 pm

DaRascal wrote:rinkrat, if you don't mind me asking... What's your avatar? Is that from the X Games or something?
I took it sitting on a chairlift, looking up at the mechanism that holds the chair on the cable. There's a sticker on the bar above the chair, but I don't know what it is.

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
DaRascal wrote:rinkrat, if you don't mind me asking... What's your avatar? Is that from the X Games or something?
I took it sitting on a chairlift, looking up at the mechanism that holds the chair on the cable. There's a sticker on the bar above the chair, but I don't know what it is.

That gives me an idea for a new Final Destination movie.
It could be set in the future when they've built a chairlift stretching from the peak of Mt. Everest to some other equally high point. (Let's say they build a 29,000ft observation tower about 500 feet away from the peak that connects to the peak via the chairlift)

So a group of friends go up to the observation tower and take the chairlift but one of them has a premonition and decides not to ride it. Some of his friends ride it, the wire snaps, and they go plummeting down to Earth.

fatduck

Postby fatduck » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 pm

DaRascal wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

It could be set in the future when they've built a chairlift stretching from the peak of Mt. Everest to some other equally high point. (Let's say they build a 29,000ft observation tower about 500 feet away from the peak that connects to the peak via the chairlift)

So a group of friends go up to the observation tower and take the chairlift but one of them has a premonition and decides not to ride it. Some of his friends ride it, the wire snaps, and they go plummeting down to Earth.

i like how this dude has a premonition about the wire snapping and doesn't warn his friends.

LSAT>LDAC

Postby LSAT>LDAC » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
Do you just make a new thread for every random, idiotic thought that floats through your brain?

Yeah he's a pretty rudimentary guy or poster at least. Its entertaining sometimes though. Not this one of course, but yeah.

top30man

Postby top30man » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:

Love these threads for their inanity.

Paraflam

Postby Paraflam » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

DaRascal wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

LOL

atomicfront

Postby atomicfront » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Why do you assume that being a partier somehow correlates to being dumnb?

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm

If Elle Woods doesn't change Harvard, no one's changing Yale

VasaVasori

Postby VasaVasori » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Last edited by VasaVasori on Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:

Always thought it was looking up from the deck of a boat. Can anyone else see that? Like a sail boat or small boat out crusin somewhere

vpintz

Postby vpintz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Br3v wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

Always thought it was looking up from the deck of a boat. Can anyone else see that? Like a sail boat or small boat out crusin somewhere

That's what I had assumed, too.

delusional

Postby delusional » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:If Elle Woods doesn't change Harvard, no one's changing Yale

Didn't Elle Woods bring free coffee, ice skating, and volleyball to Harvard?

elterrible78

Postby elterrible78 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

DaRascal wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

Very nicely done. I am still LOLing.

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Props for googling accurate height as well

Though I think it would have to be more than 500 ft out.

Otherwise great summer flick.

StarLightSpectre

Postby StarLightSpectre » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Reading DaRascal's posts should be the answer to the LSAT frustration thread. I laugh so hard.

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm

I feel like if TLS was a sitcom, Darascal would be the little kid there for comedic relief, and every time he would say something someone would go "He's DaRascal" [studio audience laughter]

naillsat

Postby naillsat » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 am

oh boy, you will need all your 100 lucky stars aligned so well at the same time. what a fat chance, i cant stop wondering. :idea: :?: :?

omninode

Postby omninode » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:28 am

fatduck wrote:
DaRascal wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

i like how this dude has a premonition about the wire snapping and doesn't warn his friends.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”