What's your mindset going to be next Monday?

DaRascal

What's your mindset going to be next Monday?

Postby DaRascal » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Nervous? Aggressive? Angry? Confident? Sad? Carefree?

I'm thinking I'll go in with an Aggressive-Confident attitude myself. I'm going to be pissed off if I'm nervous. I'll punch a wall until the nerves go away.
Btw, I have a really good suggestion for everyone. I have large mirror on my desk and I was thinking of going to CVS and getting a picture of one of the more recent PTs taken there (As in I'll bring the book in and ask them to take a photo of PT 61 for example) and then I'm going to put that photo on my mirror and every morning I wake up between now and next Monday I'm going to stare it down and bang my chest repeatedly. The banging will get more violent with every repetition and then on the morning of the 11th I'll take that pic and tear it in half and put it in my scrambled eggs.

VasaVasori

Postby VasaVasori » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:01 am

Last edited by VasaVasori on Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shoeshine

Re: What's your mindset going to be next Monday?

Postby shoeshine » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am

DaRascal wrote:Nervous? Aggressive? Angry? Confident? Sad? Carefree?

I'm thinking I'll go in with an Aggressive-Confident attitude myself. I'm going to be pissed off if I'm nervous. I'll punch a wall until the nerves go away.
Btw, I have a really good suggestion for everyone. I have large mirror on my desk and I was thinking of going to CVS and getting a picture of one of the more recent PTs taken there (As in I'll bring the book in and ask them to take a photo of PT 61 for example) and then I'm going to put that photo on my mirror and every morning I wake up between now and next Monday I'm going to stare it down and bang my chest repeatedly. The banging will get more violent with every repetition and then on the morning of the 11th I'll take that pic and tear it in half and put it in my scrambled eggs.

QFP

princeR

Postby princeR » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am

Hey OP,

I laughed. Thanks for that. Today has been rough.

Love,

PrinceR

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:04 am

What even this is I don't.

top30man

Postby top30man » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:What even this is I don't.

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:25 am

Don't hate on the new kid.

Had a laugh OP

naillsat

Postby naillsat » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:07 am

i feel pretty relaxed, cuz i still have until october if i underperform in june.

StarLightSpectre

Postby StarLightSpectre » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 am

Found a quote that put it studying and the LSAT in perspective.

"Brick walls were not made for me. Brick walls are made for the weak. To keep them out. I am not weak."

Been looking at the LSAT as a brick wall to keep others out. But for me, it is put there simply as a tool to show myself (and others) I am not weak. That it can't break me.

So my mindset will be that of a conqueror. The LSAT is literally what separates me from my dreams. I know it's tricks, I know it traps, and I know I can defeat it and will defeat it.

Edit: Answered truthfully before reading OP's post. Lulz. My bad brehs.

Feeny

Postby Feeny » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 am

JDot

Postby JDot » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 am

I'm just going in knowing that if I fuck up I can just take it again in oct., hopefully that will ease the mind come test day.

I also try and remind myself my friend took the LSAT 3 times and now he goes to UPenn so that helps knowing that you can still get into a good school if you retake (twice)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”