DC Prep Group

User avatar
mmcrowle
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm

DC Prep Group

Postby mmcrowle » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm interning in DC this summer, and I'm guessing that a lot of TLS'ers are too. I'm planning on taking the October LSAT, and was wondering if people wanted to get together to study? Feel free to PM or reply back to this, and we'll set something up!

User avatar
LSAT>LDAC
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 1:02 am

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby LSAT>LDAC » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:30 pm

mmcrowle wrote:I'm interning in DC this summer, and I'm guessing that a lot of TLS'ers are too. I'm planning on taking the October LSAT, and was wondering if people wanted to get together to study? Feel free to PM or reply back to this, and we'll set something up!

+1

User avatar
loomstate
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 am

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby loomstate » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 pm

+2

User avatar
Robbin Blue
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby Robbin Blue » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 am

+3

VariableChange
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby VariableChange » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 pm

+4

barnum
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby barnum » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:34 pm

If you are in the DC area, you can take a free practice test this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday morning at 9 am with Griffon Prep http://www.griffonprep.com

jns66
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby jns66 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am

You can also take one at Kaplan on M at 1:00PM this Saturday 6/9 - http://www.kaptest.com/enroll/LSAT/20007/events

User avatar
Robbin Blue
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby Robbin Blue » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Neat, thanks for the information, you two. I think I'm going to register to take it with Kaplan, if anyone else is planning on doing that, let me know! (:

User avatar
LSAT>LDAC
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 1:02 am

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby LSAT>LDAC » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Robbin Blue wrote:Neat, thanks for the information, you two. I think I'm going to register to take it with Kaplan, if anyone else is planning on doing that, let me know! (:


I registered and planned on it. Unfortunately my supervisor decided that me taking pointless notes in a redundant consultant meeting is more important.

barnum
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby barnum » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:12 pm

LSAT>LDAC wrote:
Robbin Blue wrote:Neat, thanks for the information, you two. I think I'm going to register to take it with Kaplan, if anyone else is planning on doing that, let me know! (:


I registered and planned on it. Unfortunately my supervisor decided that me taking pointless notes in a redundant consultant meeting is more important.


You could still take the Griffon Prep one on Sunday. :)

ben
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby ben » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:31 pm

After you use up all the free exams in DC (including ours), you can sit in on our weekly exams for a small fee:

Free Exam:
http://www.strategyprep.com/tools/practice-lsat.php

Paid Exams:
http://www.strategyprep.com/exams/more.php

Good luck!

User avatar
Robbin Blue
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

Re: DC Prep Group

Postby Robbin Blue » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey, anyone still interested in this? I'm sure you all are super busy this summer, but it would be really great to meet up and get some feedback and prep help. The summer's flying by!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”