Question about PowerScore bibles

hitmanhart408

Question about PowerScore bibles

Postby hitmanhart408 » Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Well I've finally decided to back out of the June test since my score is not that great after taking Test Masters. I've decided to try getting the Power Score bibles but not sure what to get. Besides the three bibles, they have work books, flash cards, and other stuff. What should I get? Also, what is the best/cheapest place to get it?

jackson724

Re: Question about PowerScore bibles

Postby jackson724 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:52 pm

I've been using the LG bible and found it to be really helpful. Everyone seems to swear by it, and their other bibles, though I've not heard much said about their flashcards or other stuff. I ordered my book off amazon and it was only about $30 (normally supposed to retail for $65) so I'd start there if I were you.

bruss

Postby bruss » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Just get the LG bible and LR bible. For RC get Manhattan Reading comprehension book.

Nova

Postby Nova » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:30 pm

bruss wrote:Just get the LG bible and LR bible. For RC get Manhattan Reading comprehension book.

+1

dont but the silly flash cards or work books. Buy actual PT bundles.

jbates14

Postby jbates14 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Nova wrote:
bruss wrote:Just get the LG bible and LR bible. For RC get Manhattan Reading comprehension book.

+1

dont but the silly flash cards or work books. Buy actual PT bundles.

This is all you need. I also got the four month study plan from the LSAT blog. It was good for me since I didn't want to waste time putting together bundles by question and game type. I found it very helpful and its not expensive. If you want to save money, then you can do it yourself or buy the bundles by question types. The schedule was day by day though so I didn't have to waste time thinking of what to do that day.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”