5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm
- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm
PurpleMustang wrote:bp shinners wrote:Most people are going to tell you to head to this thread:
I figured, but from that list, there was only one thread (I think) that asked IF you took an LSAT course. The rest compare LSAT courses.
This should also help
- Posts: 9116
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm
PurpleMustang wrote:1) Did you take an LSAT prep course? Naw. too poor.
2) If yes, which one? None. Took 50 something PTs once and retook about 30 of those a second time. Plus I read PSB, Manhatten. Studied for about 3 months hardcore (20+ hrs per week).
3) Was it useful? My study system worked well for me! Lots of introsepction.
4) What was your score? Lowest PT 149. On test day, 167.