5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm
- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm
PurpleMustang wrote:bp shinners wrote:Most people are going to tell you to head to this thread:
I figured, but from that list, there was only one thread (I think) that asked IF you took an LSAT course. The rest compare LSAT courses.
This should also help
- Posts: 9116
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm
PurpleMustang wrote:1) Did you take an LSAT prep course? Naw. too poor.
2) If yes, which one? None. Took 50 something PTs once and retook about 30 of those a second time. Plus I read PSB, Manhatten. Studied for about 3 months hardcore (20+ hrs per week).
3) Was it useful? My study system worked well for me! Lots of introsepction.
4) What was your score? Lowest PT 149. On test day, 167.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: GnarMarBinx and 3 guests