Last minute study

Nobody

Last minute study

Postby Nobody » Tue May 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Sorry guys, I know I'm being annoying here, but I thought I'd tap into the TLS hivemind for a second. I actually took the LSAT last year and made a 174, but since taking it I obviously haven't been living and breathing the test like I used to. Some family friends want me to tutor their son, who is taking it in June--I've been up front about the fact that I'm probably pretty rusty, but this is a pretty casual thing and I'm not charging close to what a professional tutor charges. Anyways, the kid is taking the test in two weeks, and he's not totally starting from scratch but he also isn't scoring very high. When I took the test, I studied really methodically for six months, so I'm not really aware of any last minute study tips. Does anyone know of any good was to structure two intense weeks of LSAT studying? Obviously it won't be as effective as a longer term plan, but I want be as effective as I can.

Also, just to pre-empt the usual: I've told him he should just wait, he's dead-set on taking it now, but at least says he'll consider retaking if he doesn't do well. The family is also pretty well off and the dad has a successful small practice, so he's at least relatively safe going to the local TTT.

shifty_eyed

Re: Last minute study

Postby shifty_eyed » Tue May 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Walk him through the Powerscore LG and LR Bibles. The chapters give you structure, and you can do 1 chapter of each a study session.

dowu

Re: Last minute study

Postby dowu » Tue May 29, 2012 4:11 pm

:shock: :shock:

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”