when should i take the exam?

deblaw

when should i take the exam?

Postby deblaw » Tue May 29, 2012 3:58 am

Hello,

I was initally planning to take the lsat on october, but I am a bit worried about not having enough time to study. In addition to taking overloaded classes during the summer, I've also signed up for a manhattan course, which will only give me a month to study independently. I know that it is always advantageous to take the exam as early as i can, but i am worried that I would not have enough time to study study. What are your recommendations?

lynch

Re: when should i take the exam?

Postby lynch » Tue May 29, 2012 6:44 am

If you take the exam you will only small amount of time to concentrate studying for the exam but do you already ask yourself if that small amount of time is enough for you to study well? If not I think it is much better if you don't take and take the next one in that way you will have enough time to study for sure. But if you think that you really need to take the exam on october then you have no choice. The only think you can do is prepare your self for it, prepare everything you need on the study so in the remaining days you have you will only worry on studying and you can concentrate only on your study.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”