When You View Your LSAT Score....

DaRascal

When You View Your LSAT Score....

Postby DaRascal » Tue May 29, 2012 2:45 am

Are you going to take it like a man (or woman) and just load the webpage and see what it is or are you going to do what I'm going to do and cover the screen with your hand, navigate to find out where the LSAT score is and then slowly reveal the 3rd digit so that you can then try to discern what your score was while remaining optimistic?

cc.celina

Re: When You View Your LSAT Score....

Postby cc.celina » Tue May 29, 2012 3:06 am

I don't think I'm going to take it like a man.
Last edited by cc.celina on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blue_c

Postby blue_c » Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 am

I set up a filter on gmail to send it to different folders depending on the score ranges. That way you know right off about what to expect. Party or /self?

VasaVasori

Postby VasaVasori » Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 am

Last edited by VasaVasori on Sat May 02, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phillykid

Postby phillykid » Tue May 29, 2012 9:46 am

Take my pulse and write it down as an all time high.

shifty_eyed

Postby shifty_eyed » Tue May 29, 2012 10:19 am

I'm going to take it as I take everything.

Like a real housewife.

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Tue May 29, 2012 12:22 pm

blue_c wrote:/self?

:cry:

R86

Postby R86 » Tue May 29, 2012 12:41 pm

VasaVasori wrote:The problem is that I don't know the formatting of the email.

Your February 2012 LSAT Score

LSAC SCORE LSACSCORE@lsac.org
Mar 6

to me

Please do not reply to this email. E-mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
Please contact us with your comments, questions, or concerns at LSACinfo@LSAC.org. Please provide your LSAC account number in all correspondence.

Dear R86,

LSAC account number: L 00000000.
Your February 2012 LSAT score is 120. The percentile rank is 1.

This is your unofficial score report.

A copy of your LSAT Score Report will be available under the LSAT tab in the LSAT Status section of your LSAC online account at http://www.lsac.org. Other test related documents (in accordance with LSAC disclosure policies) may also be available under LSAT Documents.

Since this is a nondisclosed test, you will have access only to your test score and percentile. You will NOT receive your test questions, answer key, or individual responses.

Law School Admission Council

Any alteration of information in this email message of any kind is strictly prohibited and may fall under the definition of misconduct and irregularities as listed in the Law School Admission Council Rules Governing Misconduct and Irregularities in the Admission Process.

This email message and any attachments it contains are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient (you@GMAIL.COM), you are hereby notified that you received this email message in error, and that any use, dissemination, distribution, printing/copying, or forwarding of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you received this email message in error, please notify LSACINFO@LSAC.org immediately, and delete the message and any attachment from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

akili

Postby akili » Tue May 29, 2012 12:57 pm

This was such a lame approach, but I started at 180 (LOL) and searched my inbox going down. It made it pretty awesome when the score did show up

Micdiddy

Postby Micdiddy » Tue May 29, 2012 1:17 pm

akili wrote:This was such a lame approach, but I started at 180 (LOL) and searched my inbox going down. It made it pretty awesome when the score did show up

OMG I love this approach! Before I read this I was like "Geez just open it people and look..." but I actually like this. It feels active and like you're looking for a puzzle piece or something. If I remember this come July, this is exactly what I will do :D

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”