Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Washington DC, Saturday 5/26 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ksinghal

New

Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Washington DC, Saturday 5/26

Post by ksinghal » Wed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Once again, I have a number of open seats for anyone interested in taking a timed/proctored LSAT test this Saturday. We'll be doing PrepTest 63 (June 2011). Test booklets, Starbucks coffee, water, and good vibes are provided. I run a small one-on-one LSAT prep company. I don't do any sales pitch, just come take your test, no strings attached. I will conduct a brief interactive review of the logic games and student-selected logical reasoning questions after the test.

An experimental section will be given as Section 1. It will likely be a reading comprehension or logical reasoning section from among tests 41-50. You will be able to select from alternatives if you've already done the section I've chosen. There will be no writing sample.

1701 Pennsylvania Av NW
Ste 300
Washington, DC 20006

2:00 p.m. - Saturday 5/26/2012 - RSVP is required by 9:00 a.m. Saturday so that building security will let you up to the 3rd floor (we're just across from the White House)

RSVP here: http://dcmetrolsatprep-05262012.eventbrite.com/
Contact me with any questions: kyle [at] dcmetrolsatprep [dot] com

Thank you for looking, and best wishes in your LSAT preparation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to TLS moderators:
I've had numerous TLS'ers come take tests. I've noticed that some of my posts have disappeared. If you have a doubt as to whether I'm really offering free proctored tests, please contact me rather than removing this post. Several non-students have been very appreciative of the opportunity to come take a free test and participate in a free review. It only hurts them to remove this opportunity.

Note to other, larger, more shark-like test-prep companies:
Please don't flag my postings because I'm offering something for free that you want to charge for.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”