Cant seem to improve on LR taking June LSAT

KG7

Cant seem to improve on LR taking June LSAT

Postby KG7 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi all,

So I have been studying for the lsat on and off since January. Although I didn't study every day as I hope ( school got in the way of that) I did study about 5 - 6 hours a week. I have been taking private tutoring as well. My initial diagnostic was a 148 and I am now at a 159. For the most part my I lose 2 to 3 point on LG so I am fairly happy with that even though I am working to lower that to a -1 or -0.

My biggest problem is LR and RC. No matter what I do I cant seem to improve. I have the Logical reasoning bible as well as the Manhattan lsat RC guide and have thoroughly gone through both. My biggest issues on LR are most supported questions and strengthen questions. I am consistently getting anywhere from - 6 to - 9 on the LR sections. On the RC sections I am getting -7 to -11. My question to any one who is reading is how do I improve my score to at least a 165.

Are there any book I should go through? Any strategies that will help me lose less points? I realize that since it is so late in the game the score I want might not by feasible, but I might as well try right. I am finished with school so I have all day everyday to study so I will take any and all advice.

hamsamitchguy03

Re: Cant seem to improve on LR taking June LSAT

Postby hamsamitchguy03 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Taking the June test?

Do you have test materials that allows to drill by question type?

KG7

Postby KG7 » Tue May 22, 2012 10:27 pm

The only book I have been using is the Powerscore Logical Reasoning bible, which does drill by question type. Not sure what other books would help

Mr.Binks

Postby Mr.Binks » Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm

KG7 wrote:The only book I have been using is the Powerscore Logical Reasoning bible, which does drill by question type. Not sure what other books would help

http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logical-Reas ... 218&sr=8-1

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”