Test Day Strategy Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Micdiddy

Gold

Re: Test Day Strategy

Post by Micdiddy » Mon May 21, 2012 5:02 pm

togepi wrote:I'm taking the June LSAT in South Korea on the 24th and was planning on:

1.) Review the latest released LSAT with the correct answers and explanations for everything to get the brain moving.
2.) Planning to get there two hours early and spend the interim revewing
3.) Chain smoking cigarettes and have moments of doubt where I'm wearing a Cooley tshirt
4.) Besides the required, an extra pack of cigarettes
I have a friend taking it in Souther Korea too. Any good LSAT tutors there? If I move there with a 178-180 will I just make bank?

Helicio

Bronze

Post by Helicio » Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Just checked out the test center today. Seems to have pretty sizeable desks so I should be good on desk space :).

Paraflam

Bronze

Post by Paraflam » Mon May 21, 2012 11:51 pm

thestalkmore wrote:Can't tell if the adult diaper talk is srs.
Dead srs.

I feel like my brain works better when I'm fully hydrated, but finding the happy medium between being hydrated and having to take a piss every half hour is not something I want to chance on test day.

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Tue May 22, 2012 12:04 am

Micdiddy wrote:
togepi wrote:I'm taking the June LSAT in South Korea on the 24th and was planning on:

1.) Review the latest released LSAT with the correct answers and explanations for everything to get the brain moving.
3.) Chain smoking cigarettes and have moments of doubt where I'm wearing a Cooley tshirt
I have a friend taking it in Souther Korea too. Any good LSAT tutors there? If I move there with a 178-180 will I just make bank?
That's awesome. I met one randomly at the bar who decided to be a tutor and not go to UT. I think he said he scored a 176. If you move here soon and prep me for October after I bomb the June I'll pay you in cash and prostitutes. Honestly I'm not sure how well you'd do. Being a lawyer in Korea is pretty tough, as they only allow a certain number of new lawyers to be branded each year (the US should take notes...) but I mean there are a decent number of expats, but I haven't met any yet with any inclinations towards law school.

People in the US take the test almost two weeks earlier don't they?

Micdiddy

Gold

Post by Micdiddy » Tue May 22, 2012 3:12 am

togepi wrote:
Micdiddy wrote:

That's awesome. I met one randomly at the bar who decided to be a tutor and not go to UT. I think he said he scored a 176. If you move here soon and prep me for October after I bomb the June I'll pay you in cash and prostitutes. Honestly I'm not sure how well you'd do. Being a lawyer in Korea is pretty tough, as they only allow a certain number of new lawyers to be branded each year (the US should take notes...) but I mean there are a decent number of expats, but I haven't met any yet with any inclinations towards law school.

People in the US take the test almost two weeks earlier don't they?
Yes we do. And I'm not seriously consisting going there, I just have a good friend who lived there for a long time tutoring and figured I could do the same.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”