RC time management

rglifberg
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm

RC time management

Postby rglifberg » Fri May 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Any tips? I always have spare time in every section except for RC

User avatar
dowu
Posts: 8334
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: RC time management

Postby dowu » Fri May 11, 2012 2:36 pm

:shock: :shock:
Last edited by dowu on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13917
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: RC time management

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri May 11, 2012 2:37 pm

How long does it take you to read the passage? Anything over 2, maybe 3 minutes is too long.

rglifberg
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: RC time management

Postby rglifberg » Fri May 11, 2012 2:47 pm

On average I go -5 on RC. I'm not sure how long each passage takes me, I'll time that for next time, but I usually get the most wrong in the last passage because I'm crunched for time and rush the reading.

User avatar
hereyago
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: RC time management

Postby hereyago » Fri May 11, 2012 3:05 pm

rglifberg wrote:Any tips? I always have spare time in every section except for RC


How much spare time to do you have on LR?

I usually have spare time on RC, but no spare time on LR.

User avatar
princeR
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Re: RC time management

Postby princeR » Fri May 11, 2012 3:20 pm

rglifberg wrote:On average I go -5 on RC. I'm not sure how long each passage takes me, I'll time that for next time, but I usually get the most wrong in the last passage because I'm crunched for time and rush the reading.

Notate less
???
Profit

User avatar
Liquox
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: RC time management

Postby Liquox » Fri May 11, 2012 3:50 pm

rglifberg wrote:Any tips? I always have spare time in every section except for RC


go with your gut instinct. my friend who's going t10 next fall said she had literally 5 minutes left to read her last passage and do 8 questions, so she skimmed it and bubbled the first answer that appealed to her.

User avatar
thestalkmore
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 am

Re: RC time management

Postby thestalkmore » Fri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm

princeR wrote:
rglifberg wrote:On average I go -5 on RC. I'm not sure how long each passage takes me, I'll time that for next time, but I usually get the most wrong in the last passage because I'm crunched for time and rush the reading.

Notate less
???
Profit


GO FORTH AND PROSELYTIZE

User avatar
Nammertat
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Re: RC time management

Postby Nammertat » Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm

princeR wrote:
rglifberg wrote:On average I go -5 on RC. I'm not sure how long each passage takes me, I'll time that for next time, but I usually get the most wrong in the last passage because I'm crunched for time and rush the reading.

Notate less
???
Profit


Damn underpants gnomes....




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NavyNuke, pd_1023, SunDevil14, wildquest8200 and 8 guests