LSAC: Moving Test Date

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
druski

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

LSAC: Moving Test Date

Postby druski » Thu May 10, 2012 6:58 pm

I signed recently signed up for June but thinking about moving test to October. On FAQ it states,

The easiest way to change your test date is through your LSAC.org account. You may also use the Test Date Change form or a signed, dated, written request. Enclose a $80 payment ($81 CDN plus 5% Goods and Service Tax). The Test Date Change form (PDF) can be found on this website. Be sure that the request is received by the appropriate date, which can be found in the LSAT Dates and Deadlines section of this website.


Really? 80 dollars to change? :evil:

User avatar
thestalkmore

New
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 am

Re: LSAC: Moving Test Date

Postby thestalkmore » Thu May 10, 2012 7:07 pm

druski wrote:I signed recently signed up for June but thinking about moving test to October. On FAQ it states,

The easiest way to change your test date is through your LSAC.org account. You may also use the Test Date Change form or a signed, dated, written request. Enclose a $80 payment ($81 CDN plus 5% Goods and Service Tax). The Test Date Change form (PDF) can be found on this website. Be sure that the request is received by the appropriate date, which can be found in the LSAT Dates and Deadlines section of this website.


Really? 80 dollars to change? :evil:


Is there a question here or are you just ranting?

druski

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: LSAC: Moving Test Date

Postby druski » Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 pm

thestalkmore wrote:
druski wrote:I signed recently signed up for June but thinking about moving test to October. On FAQ it states,

The easiest way to change your test date is through your LSAC.org account. You may also use the Test Date Change form or a signed, dated, written request. Enclose a $80 payment ($81 CDN plus 5% Goods and Service Tax). The Test Date Change form (PDF) can be found on this website. Be sure that the request is received by the appropriate date, which can be found in the LSAT Dates and Deadlines section of this website.


Really? 80 dollars to change? :evil:


Is there a question here or are you just ranting?



I was under the impression that there was a period of time from the registration deadline that one could change the date without paying the 80 dollars? I thought this was on May 18 or is that only for refunds?

d0rklord

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Re: LSAC: Moving Test Date

Postby d0rklord » Sat May 12, 2012 5:42 am

druski wrote:
thestalkmore wrote:
druski wrote:I signed recently signed up for June but thinking about moving test to October. On FAQ it states,

The easiest way to change your test date is through your LSAC.org account. You may also use the Test Date Change form or a signed, dated, written request. Enclose a $80 payment ($81 CDN plus 5% Goods and Service Tax). The Test Date Change form (PDF) can be found on this website. Be sure that the request is received by the appropriate date, which can be found in the LSAT Dates and Deadlines section of this website.


Really? 80 dollars to change? :evil:


Is there a question here or are you just ranting?



I was under the impression that there was a period of time from the registration deadline that one could change the date without paying the 80 dollars? I thought this was on May 18 or is that only for refunds?


Pretty sure you always have to pay $80. May 18 is the last time you can change your test date, for $80... After that, your only option is to withdraw (until midnight before the test date) and then pay the full $160 to re-register.

druski

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: LSAC: Moving Test Date

Postby druski » Sun May 13, 2012 10:59 am

Dorklord, are you 100% correct? Can anyone else verify? :shock:



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests