PT39 LG question 6 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jimmyjamXII

New

PT39 LG question 6

Post by jimmyjamXII » Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Is it just me or could that question be worded better? This one question messed up my whole section. I panicked and started rushing and went -7. I thought it was asking for the max one employee could attend. Its an incredibly easy question though. The wording was enough to throw me off.

Any strategies for dealing with panicking when you see a question you don't immediately get? When that happens I rush and make more mistakes.

bruss

Bronze

Re: PT39 LG question 6

Post by bruss » Tue May 08, 2012 11:54 pm

jimmyjamXII wrote:Is it just me or could that question be worded better? This one question messed up my whole section. I panicked and started rushing and went -7. I thought it was asking for the max one employee could attend. Its an incredibly easy question though. The wording was enough to throw me off.

Any strategies for dealing with panicking when you see a question you don't immediately get? When that happens I rush and make more mistakes.
just skip it and go back later. They always throw some bullshit question in with the easy ones. they will make the stim long and boring. when you see this just skip it and go back later.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 am

Last edited by 03152016 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 am

bruss wrote:
jimmyjamXII wrote:Is it just me or could that question be worded better? This one question messed up my whole section. I panicked and started rushing and went -7. I thought it was asking for the max one employee could attend. Its an incredibly easy question though. The wording was enough to throw me off.

just skip it and go back later. They always throw some bullshit question in with the easy ones. they will make the stim long and boring. when you see this just skip it and go back later.
And, to make this move easier, calculate how many you can get wrong on the test and still get your goal score (realistic goal score). Go and get that number of questions wrong. That mindset is more likely to result in you breaking through that than an actual attempt to do better than your goal during a test.

I might have written that in a totally convoluted way -tell me if it's unclear.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”