If I take the LSAT in October, will my score be submitted to schools in time for me to apply early this year? I'm not doing so well on my practice tests, as I'm scoring low 160s. Obviously my username will tell you I have higher hopes. Can anyone offer any advice as to whether I should keep studying and aim to hit 170 come June or wait until October? Thank you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm
Study like you are going to take in June. If you are not where you want to be in the week leading up to the test, delay. I think this answer depends on when you are planning on matriculating. If you are set on going next year, I would maybe take in June. That would give you two chances to have a score before it gets too late in the cycle (December would also be there in need be). If you are willing to take a year off (a good thing in my opinion), then my advice changes a bit. In that case, I would take in October for the first time and then reassess after that.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests