7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 pm
I've been prepping thoroughly and intensively since the beginning of February. I am just finishing up my junior year of college and planning to apply in the fall. Although I've broken the 170 barrier a couple of times on PT's, I am generally and consistently scoring in the 165-168 range. With only 5.5 weeks until the June administration of the test would it be wise to postpone until October? I really need a 170+ (as does everyone it seems) October still gives me time to apply ED which is my plan, although it rushes the process a bit.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: principalagent and 8 guests