Test Prep suggestions

Masala716

Test Prep suggestions

Postby Masala716 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi all. I took the October LSAT after prepping all summer and got a 168. I want to retake the test in June and I'm wondering what material I should get.

I took the Kaplan class (because I knew the instructor and she was fantastic) and I also got the Powerscore trilogy last summer. I don't want to recycle test prep material. I have heard blue print is good, and test masters is good as well...which prep books should I go out and get? Or should I just stick with these materials?

My most difficult section is Reading Comprehension. If I can shore that section up, I'm pretty confident about my chances to hit a 173+.

I also really liked the test feedback system that I had with Kaplan where I had detailed answers for the questions I got wrong. I called them up and they said the only way I would have access to that system would be if I paid 299 bucks for the online class. Where else can I find detailed answers to PTs?

jbates14

Re: Test Prep suggestions

Postby jbates14 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”