If you could get your hands on the LSAT...

Geetar Man

Re: If you could get your hands on the LSAT...

Postby Geetar Man » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 am

Tiago Splitter wrote:Raise your hand if you expected Jeffort's anecdote to head in that direction...

No, but I thought it was pretty funny that he went in that direction.

jcccc

Postby jcccc » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 am

gaud wrote:you could just steal it

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/jan/27/local/me-58227

don't really, though :D

Hahaha thats hilarious.
Damn.

Napt

Postby Napt » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 am

Jeffort wrote:I must endorse the above quotes. Doing it with honor and pride is the only way to go.
Yeah, I'm an ethics nerd too.

Several years ago my ExGF (she was not my GF at the time, just a girl that contacted me online on the LSD forum for tutoring. We talked on the phone a lot for several months to get her ready for the test after meeting in person once for tutoring, she lived out of state) visited her test site the day before the administration to know where to go since she frequently gets lost.

Her admission ticket had the room# on it so she went to it to check out the desks and stuff and called me from inside the room. There was a closet in the room she looked in. The box of test booklets/materials clearly labeled was inside the closet. She asked if she should open it and take one. I blew a gasket! and told her "F'k no, I'll report you if you do, don't touch it, GTFO of the room NOWWWW". Unlike months later when we started a relationship she actually listened to me that time. In hindsight it is surprising given that she turned out to be ethically and law abidingly challenged and very crazy, which is why I have a restraining order against her and several still pending criminal cases against her for crimes she committed against me that she has been failing to appear for and deal with for a few years now while racking up several more criminal charges and cases against herself for all sorts of stuff.

She botched the test the next day and canceled because, as she told me months later, she decided to pop a bunch of adderall shortly before checking in at the test center.

Anyway, as tempting as it may sound and be fun to joke about, cheating on the LSAT is not a joking matter and is an issue I take very seriously, I'm just that way. Do it with merit, PWN the test and own the score(s) you achieve, for better or for worse. That's my view.

hahahaha

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 am

Teaching LSAT and Having a GF! What a nice job! :mrgreen:

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 am

Last edited by alwayssunnyinfl on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:43 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
What would you expect, meeting a girl in an "LSD" forum?

EDIT: In Miami, we call those gay bars.

Ha ha, sounds like you know your way around niche Miami bars!

You must be new to law school and LSAT forums.
I was referring to the first big and very popular hot-spot online LS/LSAT discussion forum that was giant long before TLS even began.
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/index.php
commonly referred to as LSD.

Its traffic and post volume fizzled over the last several years because of constant tech issues the site owner took days and weeks to even notice or fix that kept knocking the board offline, so people migrated over here to TLS and here we are today. That is the short version of the history.

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 am

Last edited by alwayssunnyinfl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

bruss

Postby bruss » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Ah Nvm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”