2 months enough to prep? & Blueprint vs Powerscore $400 diff

mrscrouge

2 months enough to prep? & Blueprint vs Powerscore $400 diff

Postby mrscrouge » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello all :D , I usually lurk but Ive decided to post to get some feedback

I'm graduating in the fall, "meh" gpa ( should finish with a 3.35). But i really wanted to take the June lsat to get my applications in as early as possible. I had originally planned to started studying earlier but I've had too much stuff going on ( internship @ state attorneys office, full time job/school etc). Anyway i will have 2 months of time off.. nothing to do but study. I have never taken a practice test, Is this a good idea?

If so, I've narrowed it down to blueprint (799 special) and powerscore 1200. Powerscore starts about 3 days later which is convenient for me because i will be completely done with school.

Jredelman15

Re: 2 months enough to prep? & Blueprint vs Powerscore $400 diff

Postby Jredelman15 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 am

mrscrouge wrote:Hello all :D , I usually lurk but Ive decided to post to get some feedback

I'm graduating in the fall, "meh" gpa ( should finish with a 3.35). But i really wanted to take the June lsat to get my applications in as early as possible. I had originally planned to started studying earlier but I've had too much stuff going on ( internship @ state attorneys office, full time job/school etc). Anyway i will have 2 months of time off.. nothing to do but study. I have never taken a practice test, Is this a good idea?

If so, I've narrowed it down to blueprint (799 special) and powerscore 1200. Powerscore starts about 3 days later which is convenient for me because i will be completely done with school.

I am in a very similar situation as you. I even have the same GPA and graduating time. I am currenty in a PowerScore class and it is great. They have an awesome way of breaking down the logic games and logical reasoning. I would reccomend it and I have only been in class for two weeks. There is tons of hw and extra material to practice what was lectured on during class.

bp shinners

Re: 2 months enough to prep? & Blueprint vs Powerscore $400 diff

Postby bp shinners » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:21 pm

mrscrouge wrote:Powerscore starts about 3 days later which is convenient for me because i will be completely done with school.

If that's what's holding you back, let me know. Our video lessons are great, and you'll get the first one for free. If you're only missing/overlapping the first class (I'm assuming that's all, as the 'first' class is a PT, and the first three days should only be that and Lesson 1), you'll have access to it to watch/rewatch. If you'll also be missing the second lesson, let me know; I'll call up the office and see if we can work something out for you (i.e. we should be able to, but I can't make a promise to that effect).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”