Retake Advice Needed.

haykayjay

Retake Advice Needed.

Postby haykayjay » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 am

Hey guys/gals. This is an awesome resource and I have been silently reading posts but decided to finally post as I need some assistance. I decided around October of last year that I wanted to give law school a shot; I wanted to go straight out of undergrad but that wasn't feasible with such a crummy GPA from a mediocre school (+ i lacked the discipline i do now). I've been working full time in my own business the past 7 or so years and getting sued a few times I decided that I would give it one more go. I bought the Powerscore LR/LG Bibles but had no clue what was going on as I was working through them (1 LG took me ONE FREAKING DAY). I decided I would take the Powerscore class instead. *Drumroll* My diagnostic was a 137 (if anybody scored lower I'll buy them dinner). As I neared toward the end of the course my last timed was a 155. I took around a total of 11 tests in the two month span of the course and tried to study as much as possible given my hectic work schedule at the time. I took the December LSAT and after leaving decided again that too many questions were blank and filled "B" through and through, so I canceled the next day. I had to take a break from the studying so there was a lull in Jan/Feb but want to get back into the game for the June sitting. I even had additional tutoring during the time but I don't think it was much help because I stank it up so bad in each area. I even bought the 2 month LSAT calendar from the LSAT blog but the prospect of starting over looks a bit bleak. I am shooting for around a 168. I could just settle for a crappy score and attend a bottom feeder school, but I have enough financial flexibility to go pretty much wherever I want so might as well right? (yeah I know my gpa is going to cripple me though...). I like this challenge but am in need of some direction. I need your help, what should I do? How should I approach this? Am I crazy?

Signed,

Dumba$$

Re: Retake Advice Needed.

Postby 03152016 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:00 am

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”