How much time per day/week do you spend on LSAT prep?

fashiongirl

Re: How much time per day/week do you spend on LSAT prep?

Postby fashiongirl » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

I enjoy LR and LG but I just can't get myself to like RC. Every time I begin reading something boring I start dozing off. Maybe I have ADD?

enigmabk

Postby enigmabk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm

fashiongirl wrote:I enjoy LR and LG but I just can't get myself to like RC. Every time I begin reading something boring I start dozing off. Maybe I have ADD?

i think most of us have add to some degree, i forced myself to enjoy the passages and try to take a genuine interest in them. see if you can do that and if that helps.

d0rklord

Postby d0rklord » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 am

fashiongirl wrote:I enjoy LR and LG but I just can't get myself to like RC. Every time I begin reading something boring I start dozing off. Maybe I have ADD?

I totally agree... However, when it's a semi interesting passage i get all the Qs right :P

With my luck, all the passages on my RC section on the real test will be boring as fak :(

It's my fear that my experimental section will be RC...

I'd much rather it be LG.

Micdiddy

Postby Micdiddy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:38 pm

d0rklord wrote:

I totally agree... However, when it's a semi interesting passage i get all the Qs right :P

With my luck, all the passages on my RC section on the real test will be boring as fak :(

It's my fear that my experimental section will be RC...

I'd much rather it be LG.

The LG sections are fun, I'd much rather the experimental one be that.

When it comes to RC I try to stay focused and on task by checking the end of each paragraph, or a particularly important sentence, as a way to say "I get it!" This kind of turns it into a game and keep me motivated to understand every paragraph the first time through so I don't have those moments of "I know I just read that, but I have no idea what it says, better go back and uncode it."

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”