June or September LSAT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
alink09

New

June or September LSAT?

Post by alink09 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey guys,

I started prepping to take the June LSAT about a month ago with a course through Princeton Review, but now I'm kind of feeling like it might be better to wait for September. With the course, I pretty much only have time for Princeton Review homework, and I think it might be beneficial for me to learn the Powerscore methods and take a bunch of prep tests before the actual exam. I know I won't be able to do this before June.

Also, my first diagnostic was a 151, I am taking my second diagnostic next weekend, I am aiming to ultimately get a 165. Currently I feel like I'm definitely getting a better grasp on everything, but I'm still extremely slow on logic games. So, would it be better for me to wait for September, or should I go ahead and take in June?

Thanks!

d0rklord

Bronze

Re: June or September LSAT?

Post by d0rklord » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 pm

I think it depends on how much work you're willing to put in from now until June.

3 months is quite enough time, imo, to improve from a 151 to a 165.. but it takes work.

If you want to go at a much slower place, sure... sit for Oct.

June gets you in early in the cycle and gives you enough time to retake Oct and still be in decently early in the cycle, though.

HTH.

Kurst

Bronze

Re: June or September LSAT?

Post by Kurst » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”