Blueprint Video contest - win a free video course

bp shinners

Blueprint Video contest - win a free video course

Postby bp shinners » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey everyone,

If you've got some directing skills (or just a lot of free time) and want a shot at winning a free video course from us, check out our video contest here: http://www.facebook.com/blueprintlsatpr ... 5637428999.

The rules are simple: Put together a video no longer than 2 minutes in length that uses the phrases or representations of "LSAT," "Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor" and "egg." Make a music video. Make an infomercial. Make whatever you want!

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. As of now, we're low on entries, which increases your shot of winning!

lovejopd

Re: Blueprint Video contest - win a free video course

Postby lovejopd » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Thanks for reminding me of re-doing Hitchcock Game at some point... :lol:
Thx

oscarlegrouch

Postby oscarlegrouch » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 am

I took a BP course and the winner of one of the video contests was in my class (the contest where you had to include "Thurgood Marshall"). His flow was pretty good in his video, so I'm not sure I could've beaten it anyway, but I was definitely jealous of him for taking the course for free.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Yea, the rap took all of us at the office by surprise. We were expecting some low-budget stuff, but we got some great entries.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Two days left on this!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”