so if we're taking the LSAT in june, NOW would be the time

jonjon1324

so if we're taking the LSAT in june, NOW would be the time

Postby jonjon1324 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 am

to start studying (if i havent already, which I know I should have)? Lol..3 months? I have 6 more weeks of school and they'll probably be my busiest ever, I just thought about all I need to do and starting freaking out

tmon

Re: so if we're taking the LSAT in june, NOW would be the time

Postby tmon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 am

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:48 am

This is not the way to live your life bro. Take a chill and enjoy your shit right now. You're in college. Nothing else will compare. In the real world you can't fuck around nearly as much and still get away with it. Enjoy that feeling, it will be going away soon.

Also:
1) You do not have to take the June test.
2) You do not have to go to law school next year.

Easy-E

Postby Easy-E » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:This is not the way to live your life bro. Take a chill and enjoy your shit right now. You're in college. Nothing else will compare. In the real world you can't fuck around nearly as much and still get away with it. Enjoy that feeling, it will be going away soon.

Also:

This. Take the year off if you want, I'm taking two. If you can, get a job and live with your parents (yeah it's lame but fuck rent and groceries). Take the test in October or something, and focus on keeping your grades up (although they are most likely pretty set by now unless you took an assload of credits).

Just my .02

MLBrandow

Postby MLBrandow » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:This is not the way to live your life bro. Take a chill and enjoy your shit right now. You're in college. Nothing else will compare. In the real world you can't fuck around nearly as much and still get away with it. Enjoy that feeling, it will be going away soon.

Also:

I have to completely agree and support the second option here. Ultimately, I decided to try a few other things out before going to law school, and ended up going to Korea for two years. If I could have a conversation with my 22-year-old self, I'd question why I ever debated going to law school right out of university. As of this week, I've returned from Korea to live at home for three months, distraction free, and study full-time (in addition to the prep I've already put in).

Take some time off and enjoy life, then make your decision when you are ready. You may even come to the realization that law school is not for you, which would be much better to realize while not in the middle of your first year of law school.

Best of luck, and if you do decide you're going to write for the June administration, hash out a plan and start studying today.

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 am

MLBrandow wrote:

Also:

I have to completely agree and support the second option here. Ultimately, I decided to try a few other things out before going to law school, and ended up going to Korea for two years. If I could have a conversation with my 22-year-old self, I'd question why I ever debated going to law school right out of university. As of this week, I've returned from Korea to live at home for three months, distraction free, and study full-time (in addition to the prep I've already put in).

Take some time off and enjoy life, then make your decision when you are ready. You may even come to the realization that law school is not for you, which would be much better to realize while not in the middle of your first year of law school.

Best of luck, and if you do decide you're going to write for the June administration, hash out a plan and start studying today.

Hey, if you will spend a plenty of time(3-4 months+cash to dispose of) studying LSAT in Korea, check out Kaplan course taught by "Jeff" near KangNam Station. I bet he is the best instructor, and he does not use Kaplan books at all lol!! Maybe self-study is all you need if you are already familiar with LSAT though~
Hope you enjoy staying in Korea~buddy :D

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”