Powerscore Bibles are Awesome

DaRascal

Powerscore Bibles are Awesome

Postby DaRascal » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm

OK I read a lot of reviews of the PowerScore Bibles on the internet and some people were saying that they aren't nearly as helpful as the LSAT courses but I think they're way better than any course.

I was struggling on Logic Games before I read the LG Bible and now with the diagramming methods it taught me I rarely get questions wrong on the games and I'm always finishing in 6 or 7 minutes.

Is it really worth it to spend a ton of money on prep classes for the LSAT when these bibles teach you all you need to know?

DaRascal

Re: Powerscore Bibles are Awesome

Postby DaRascal » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Btw, I'm taking it in June and just need to know if there's any added advantage I'd get from taking a Kaplan course? I don't have a whole lot of money so taking such a course would be a financial burden.

Alan

Postby Alan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:28 pm

I think most people here would agree that Kaplan courses are not the best.

Save your grand and buy all the prep tests.

fosterp

Postby fosterp » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm

I don't think the courses offer you anything that you cannot get through self-study other than a structured program in a classroom setting.

The guides offered on this forum easily provide you with a study method that will offer you just as much of an increase in performance as any class would.

Some methods are different but its doubtful that any prep company has a method that is significantly better than powerscore's.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”