Overwhelmed

destin

Re: Overwhelmed

Postby destin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 am

I think I may be over studying.... I was having a difficult time with the Logic Games. I put a lot of effort in that area and over a month I improved. However, my reading comp declined.
Question: does anyone know if the reading comp test post 2007 became more difficult?
I took several 2007 PT and my reading comp was higher than the PT after 2007.
The post 2007 even seemed more difficult.
Does anyone have info on this or experienced the same thing?

CorkBoard

Postby CorkBoard » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am

destin wrote:I think I may be over studying.... I was having a difficult time with the Logic Games. I put a lot of effort in that area and over a month I improved. However, my reading comp declined.
Question: does anyone know if the reading comp test post 2007 became more difficult?
I took several 2007 PT and my reading comp was higher than the PT after 2007.
The post 2007 even seemed more difficult.
Does anyone have info on this or experienced the same thing?

Wrong thread dude.

CorkBoard

Postby CorkBoard » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 am

fashiongirl wrote:Kudos to you! I don't think I could take the test again... the studying that goes into it is so hardcore, no one else really understands unless they've put a lot of work into it as well. To be honest I did a lot of crying but I'm kind of an emotional person and that's when I realized I was burning myself out. I had to allow myself to unwind and relax a bit. I made sure to watch my favorite TV shows and movies every week, and to talk to friends and family (even if it wasn't about the LSAT). I hope you will find our advice helpful :)

Thanks :) I feel better going into it this time. I pretty much did the same thing! I had a nervous breakdown prior to the December test (pretty much lol) because I was overextending myself at school and with the lsat. I think this time will be much better. It comes and goes but right now I am actually excited to take this test and HOPEFULLY be finished with it once and for all!!

Thanks everybody.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”