LR Questions grouped by type books

NoleMatt

LR Questions grouped by type books

Postby NoleMatt » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm looking to drill LR questions by type and so far I've only seen books by Cambridge and Traciela. It seems like the Traciela books are generally more expensive and I didn't know if there was a difference or if one was better than the other. Any input on these would be much appreciated.

gaud

Re: LR Questions grouped by type books

Postby gaud » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:31 pm

NoleMatt wrote:I'm looking to drill LR questions by type and so far I've only seen books by Cambridge and Traciela. It seems like the Traciela books are generally more expensive and I didn't know if there was a difference or if one was better than the other. Any input on these would be much appreciated.

I believe the Traciela books are more expensive because they're hard copy. When you purchase through Cambridge, I'm pretty sure you have to print the books on your own.

That being said, it shouldn't matter which company you go through. I would only buy the books that go up until preptest 40 though. This way you can drill with those older questions and use preptests 41-64 (or whatever it's at now) for your full length practice tests.

NoleMatt

Re: LR Questions grouped by type books

Postby NoleMatt » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

gaud wrote:
NoleMatt wrote:I'm looking to drill LR questions by type and so far I've only seen books by Cambridge and Traciela. It seems like the Traciela books are generally more expensive and I didn't know if there was a difference or if one was better than the other. Any input on these would be much appreciated.

I believe the Traciela books are more expensive because they're hard copy. When you purchase through Cambridge, I'm pretty sure you have to print the books on your own.

That being said, it shouldn't matter which company you go through. I would only buy the books that go up until preptest 40 though. This way you can drill with those older questions and use preptests 41-64 (or whatever it's at now) for your full length practice tests.

So hypothetically, if one were unscrupulous enough to try, one might be able to illegally obtain the Cambridge files for free online? :twisted:

And that's a good idea to drill questions with the earlier tests and save the latest ones for full length tests, thanks!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”