3rd Retake Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
JuneLSATFail

New

3rd Retake

Post by JuneLSATFail » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:10 pm

My first take I got a 163 with not much studying. My second take I got a 167 with a substantial amount of studying. I have been thinking about retaking but I am not sure that I can increase my score anymore. I have taken every practice test out there and I am not sure about how much more I can improve. Is it worth it to try to increase my score or is it even possible?

FryBreadPower

Silver

Re: 3rd Retake

Post by FryBreadPower » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

JuneLSATFail wrote:My first take I got a 163 with not much studying. My second take I got a 167 with a substantial amount of studying. I have been thinking about retaking but I am not sure that I can increase my score anymore. I have taken every practice test out there and I am not sure about how much more I can improve. Is it worth it to try to increase my score or is it even possible?
Two different questions. It certainly is still possible; even with questions you have already done at some point you can improve by re-doing them and really taking in-depth looks at every individual answer choice (Why are all other answer choices wrong?).

gaud

Platinum

Re: 3rd Retake

Post by gaud » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

^ TCR

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”