Any suggestions/problems with my study plan

Br3v

Any suggestions/problems with my study plan

Postby Br3v » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Studying for June 2012

I plan to have all 3 Powerscore bibles completed by March 5th (actually 1 week later due to my spring break) which puts me 3 months out from the test.

After the completion of the 3 Powerscore bibles I plan to follow Pithypikes plan for the remaining 3 months. I wasn't exactly sure if you are supposed to read all 3 PSB first, or along with, Pithypikes plan, however I clearly chose the former.

Any suggestions/problems?

it'sjustme

Re: Any suggestions/problems with my study plan

Postby it'sjustme » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Br3v wrote:Studying for June 2012

I plan to have all 3 Powerscore bibles completed by March 5th (actually 1 week later due to my spring break) which puts me 3 months out from the test.

After the completion of the 3 Powerscore bibles I plan to follow Pithypikes plan for the remaining 3 months. I wasn't exactly sure if you are supposed to read all 3 PSB first, or along with, Pithypikes plan, however I clearly chose the former.

I am following almost the same plan as you for June, only I am doing the Bibles along with Pithypike's plan.

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm

it'sjustme wrote:

I am following almost the same plan as you for June, only I am doing the Bibles along with Pithypike's plan.

how are you going about doing them along with the plan?

it'sjustme

Postby it'sjustme » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Br3v wrote:
it'sjustme wrote:

how are you going about doing them along with the plan?

Read the appropriate chapter(s) at the beginning of the week, then go through and complete the problems from the chapter(s) I read. Then I will refer back to the book, if necessary.

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 am

Anyone who has already taken the LSAT have anything to add to this?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”