How much will I gain information on Blueprint: The Movie?

sammy416

How much will I gain information on Blueprint: The Movie?

Postby sammy416 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Anyone? Especially, if you made a LOW score on the first cold diagnostic prep test? Thank you!
Last edited by sammy416 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

hankthetankwhatawank

Re: How much will I gain information on Blueprint: The Movie?

Postby hankthetankwhatawank » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 pm

i hear they're entertaining but not super exact or anything. probably better off with the bibles, imo.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

hankthetankwhatawank wrote:i hear they're entertaining but not super exact or anything.

Can you give some examples, or even a link to a thread where they're described as 'not super exact'? Matt and Trent have a ton of experience teaching this material, and they spent a lot of time writing, filming, and editing - there are valid criticisms of the movies, but not being 'exact' is something that I would strongly disagree with.

To the OP - what 'information' exactly are you looking for? The videos are literally Matt and Trent (the guys who started Blueprint and write all the materials) teaching the entire course in front of a green screen with the questions and animations superimposed. So you'll get everything that you'd get with the course - complete methods for all the question types on the LSAT, as well as a ton of practice and question explanations (you get access to our answer bank, which is video/audio or written explanations for nearly every question).

Have you checked out the sample videos? They give a pretty good overview of what the video course is like.

If you have any other questions about it, feel free to PM me!

UTexasLaw

Postby UTexasLaw » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 am

it's pretty good IMHO. Took the class but I skipped a lot of the videos. I felt the reading was comprehensive enough, mainly skipped the concepts that I had a solid grasp on.

fashiongirl

Postby fashiongirl » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:46 pm

I thought it was great, especially if you haven't taken an LSAT class yet. I took BP's course and then bought the vids after the course was over. Really helpful and although my instructor was kickass and very helpful, there were also some tips from the vids that were excellent and kept me on track w/ studying.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”