Should I cancel scores or not?

wisconsin2dc

Should I cancel scores or not?

Postby wisconsin2dc » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Took the test on saturday, got 167 in december, am shooting for somewhere in the low 170's. Test was going very well and I was finishing up with the 5th section and I realized on the 1st section I had filled in 26 bubbles and I am sure there were only 25 questions. I have checked and unfortunately this was not the experimental section. I think what must of happened was that I filled in 2 lines for one question. I dont know where in the test this occured, may have been towards the end but that may be wishful thinking. I have had someone tell me that if i get it hand scored they can correct this, but I don't know if that is actually true. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas of something to do if not I think im going to cancel.

Thanks

flem

Re: Should I cancel scores or not?

Postby flem » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm

wisconsin2dc wrote:Took the test on saturday, got 167 in december, am shooting for somewhere in the low 170's. Test was going very well and I was finishing up with the 5th section and I realized on the 1st section I had filled in 26 bubbles and I am sure there were only 25 questions. I have checked and unfortunately this was not the experimental section. I think what must of happened was that I filled in 2 lines for one question. I dont know where in the test this occured, may have been towards the end but that may be wishful thinking. I have had someone tell me that if i get it hand scored they can correct this, but I don't know if that is actually true. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas of something to do if not I think im going to cancel.

Thanks

Cancel.

hooma

Postby hooma » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Re handscoring: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=169600

TL;DR: LSAC has corrected bubbling errors, but only at the handscorer's discretion.

wisconsin2dc

Postby wisconsin2dc » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks for the advice, just sent in cancellation letter, and signed up for june lsat

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”