What to do after you exhausted the PTs

UtilityMonster

What to do after you exhausted the PTs

Postby UtilityMonster » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:00 am

I started taking PT's in June of 2011. I have now just about all of them. Do you think it is worth taking them again? I suspect I have forgotten almost all of them. This was basically the only way I studied for the Dec LSAT, so I don't have a good idea on how else to study if I'm not taking PTs. What other ways of studying would be effective? Got a 169 in Dec.

thelawschoolproject

Re: What to do after you exhausted the PTs

Postby thelawschoolproject » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 am

Well, tbf, there are several threads on this already concerning what you should do/recommendations for studying.

Have you looked at the Powerscore Bibles? If not, that may be advantageous.

Also, if all you're doing is taking PTs...how are you drilling any of the sections? Also, it might help to figure out which areas you struggle the most with and focus on improving those. There are quite a few things that you can and probably should do other than simply taking PTs.

I'm not sure what kind of scores you're getting or what you're aiming for though, so ...yeah. But srsly, search through the LSAT Prep Forum...lots of great information there.

SilverE2

Postby SilverE2 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 am

Take them again. I took every practice test twice, and even the second time through I found them to be immensely helpful.

d.schoenfeld16

Postby d.schoenfeld16 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:25 am

I really don't get why people take every practice test, it seems like a colossal waste of time to me.

bdeebs

Postby bdeebs » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Because they're fun?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”