Cancel?

enigmabk

Cancel?

Postby enigmabk » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:56 pm

background info:

aiming for t14 school
splitter with 3.3 gpa, been studying since october and pting in the 171-176 range
I would only be satisfied with a 171+

basically, on todays lsat, I made a really dumb mistake on the 1st logic games and messed up on writing one of the conditions for a linear game. After spending too much time trying to get through the first game, i half asssed the rest of the questions for that game and then moved on and finished the 2nd and 3rd game pretty easily. I went back to the first time, realized the simple mistake with my diagram and breezed through the first game, Right as i started the last (4th) game time was up.

I normally score -0 to -2 on the LG and todays mistake could be costly to my score. I did relatively well on the other sections (probably -2 to -4)

chances are that i did not even break 170 and probably landed in the mid 160's.

the school i am aiming for is chicago, and Upenn, i would also be content with the lower t 14's.

Suggestions? cancel or not?

I plan to retake in June

fosterp

Re: Cancel?

Postby fosterp » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

If you're pretty sure you didn't meet your goal, and your going to retake anyway, then I guess there is no use having a subpar score on your record.

enigmabk

Postby enigmabk » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 pm

I guess..but if a cancel and a subpar score looks the same to the schools i want, is there any downside to keeping the score? somewhat curious..

nsbane

Postby nsbane » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 am

enigmabk wrote:I would only be satisfied with a 171+

enigmabk wrote:chances are that i did not even break 170 and probably landed in the mid 160's.

enigmabk wrote:Suggestions? cancel or not?

Did I miss something? Didn't you just answer your own problem?

Are you seeking external validation for a decision you've already made?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”