February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm

hotspur wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Was it email first or LSAT page?


People have been saying LSAT page first


Thanks I just got out of class and this page blew up so I wasn't able to follow it. Have class now from 5-615, which I'm actually glad for hopefully it can distract me until I get my score.

User avatar
agcl0913
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby agcl0913 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Alright all, I'm out for a few hours. Best of luck to all!

randb20
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby randb20 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 pm

I got right around my pt average after not doing as well in Oct & Dec. Maybe that provides you all some hope! Good luck to everyone.

superjohnnnn
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby superjohnnnn » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

o.m.g.
i've been freaking.
refreshing nonstop.
can you.
just.
come out.
score.

User avatar
abbottsbar
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby abbottsbar » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

PBateman1 wrote:Image

Image


Congrats!

The better question is "Do you like Phil Collins?"

GSCgold
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby GSCgold » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
hotspur wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Was it email first or LSAT page?


People have been saying LSAT page first


Thanks I just got out of class and this page blew up so I wasn't able to follow it. Have class now from 5-615, which I'm actually glad for hopefully it can distract me until I get my score.



Yep definitely the LSAT page first and then I got the e-mail.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm

noleknight16 wrote:nm

Proud of what? I don't have my score lol - those were my PT scores. But on the June LSAT I got 22 of 25 LR sec 1, 19 of 26 RC, and 21 of 27 of LR - I only got 10 of 23 games right. I hadn't done that badly since my baseline (I was getting anywhere from 15-18 right on the PTs).

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Clearly » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Edit for identification purposes
Last edited by Clearly on Tue May 22, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PBateman1
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PBateman1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

abbottsbar wrote:Congrats!

The better question is "Do you like Phil Collins?"


I think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:nm

Proud of what? I don't have my score lol - those were my PT scores. But on the June LSAT I got 22 of 25 LR sec 1, 19 of 26 RC, and 21 of 27 of LR - I only got 10 of 23 games right. I hadn't done that badly since my baseline (I was getting anywhere from 15-18 right on the PTs).


I thought you said you got a 161

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Jsa725 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm

noleknight16 wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:nm

Proud of what? I don't have my score lol - those were my PT scores. But on the June LSAT I got 22 of 25 LR sec 1, 19 of 26 RC, and 21 of 27 of LR - I only got 10 of 23 games right. I hadn't done that badly since my baseline (I was getting anywhere from 15-18 right on the PTs).


I thought you said you got a 161

:) I wouldn't be ashamed, but I don't think I'd go to law school as the $$ would likely not be there.

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm

PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:nm

Proud of what? I don't have my score lol - those were my PT scores. But on the June LSAT I got 22 of 25 LR sec 1, 19 of 26 RC, and 21 of 27 of LR - I only got 10 of 23 games right. I hadn't done that badly since my baseline (I was getting anywhere from 15-18 right on the PTs).


I thought you said you got a 161

:) I wouldn't be ashamed, but I don't think I'd go to law school as the $$ would likely not be there.


Is there an in-state school worth going to?

Yossarian79
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Yossarian79 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:53 pm

FUCK YES!!! 167!!!

The highest PT I got was 168, and I only hit that once or twice. Holy God, am I psyched.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

noleknight16 wrote:Is there an in-state school worth going to?

Sure - but in my particular situation, it's a scholarship or nothing. It's ok though - lots more important in my life than law school :)

demarco5
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby demarco5 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

I did worse than I thought I would even in my worst-case scenarios. Significantly lower than my PT average. I started studying in October, and I haven't done this poorly on a practice test since December. I am stunned. I have no idea what happened.

Congrats to everyone who is having a better day than I am!

hooma
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby hooma » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

170! I'm ok with this as I've already gotten in to some amazing schools and am just hoping to squeeze out some scholarship dollars now.

gronk
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby gronk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Can someone please re-post the range of time when these scores are being sent? Like if the first one is sent at 3pm eastern would the last scores be sent out by 7pm eastern?

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Yossarian79 wrote:FUCK YES!!! 167!!!

The highest PT I got was 168, and I only hit that once or twice. Holy God, am I psyched.

Good for you :)

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 pm

demarco5 wrote:I did worse than I thought I would even in my worst-case scenarios. Significantly lower than my PT average. I started studying in October, and I haven't done this poorly on a practice test since December. I am stunned. I have no idea what happened.

Congrats to everyone who is having a better day than I am!

Sorry to hear that demarco. It sucks even worse b/c you can't see why.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 pm

demarco5 wrote:I did worse than I thought I would even in my worst-case scenarios. Significantly lower than my PT average. I started studying in October, and I haven't done this poorly on a practice test since December. I am stunned. I have no idea what happened.

Congrats to everyone who is having a better day than I am!


FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK so many stories like this. Am I next? Am I? Tell me now, LSAC!

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby moonman157 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 pm

PT general range: 166-170
Highest PT: 174
Actual LSAT: 174.

Still doesn't feel real. I hope this means that there was a huge curve, best of luck to those waiting for scores!
Last edited by moonman157 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gronk
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby gronk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
demarco5 wrote:I did worse than I thought I would even in my worst-case scenarios. Significantly lower than my PT average. I started studying in October, and I haven't done this poorly on a practice test since December. I am stunned. I have no idea what happened.

Congrats to everyone who is having a better day than I am!


FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK so many stories like this. Am I next? Am I? Tell me now, LSAC!


Agreed, I feel like I might be screwed and won't be able to post my score here because I will have thrown my monitor off the balcony.

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 pm

moonman157 wrote:PT range: 166-170
Highest PT: 174
Actual LSAT: 174.

Still doesn't feel real. I hope this means that there was a huge curve, best of luck to those waiting for scores!


WOW. Congrats moonman.

User avatar
PrincetonBound
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PrincetonBound » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 pm

moonman157 wrote:PT general range: 166-170
Highest PT: 174
Actual LSAT: 174.

Still doesn't feel real. I hope this means that there was a huge curve, best of luck to those waiting for scores!


Excellent!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Baidu [Spider], dj9i27, SweetTort, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests