Page 149 of 162

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
by LSATDecimator
Soconn13 wrote:163 I am literally crying....highest pt was a 158


Amazing-

Serious congrats!!!

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
by Soconn13
BarcaCrossesTheAlps wrote:
Soconn13 wrote:163 I am literally crying....highest pt was a 158


Congrats! Did you use a method for any "guessing"....



I didn't really guess on many...I just circled the ones on LR that I thought I may have missed, left a minute or two to go back and polish those up. I think I just got lucky on games, which I am normally terrible at.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
by ratner
Jsa725 wrote:
jigglebottom wrote:i refresh the status page and cover the scores area with my hand....exposing whats behind it slowly.


i close my eyes when i hit refresh on LSAC


I face my fate head on with open eyes! But my heart does skip a beat or two while the page is refreshing...

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
by Jsa725
.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
by BarcaCrossesTheAlps
Maybe a good curve?

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
by jigglebottom
Pickles123 wrote:163 (88th percentile). This is great for me since all my PT's were averaging between 158-161.



i pray for similar results....

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm
by PrincetonBound
Loving that so many people are scoring above their PT averages!

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm
by future liar
PLXTDNR wrote:
future liar wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:[


why you mad bro?

I think you've confused my disdain for your trolling with mad. No worries. I just don't think trolls are worth the skin they take up.


good i didnt think your mom was worth much either.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm
by gunsntexas
Fuck you southwest airlines and your click n save email....

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm
by ratner
Pickles123 wrote:163 (88th percentile). This is great for me since all my PT's were averaging between 158-161.


Nice! Good work. Here's to hoping the rest of us can do just as well relative to our PTs!

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm
by 340221099
Did everyone get score? Why I still cannot see my score? and the icon changed from "not yet available" to "cannot be displayed". Is that normal?
Stress Stress Stress

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm
by PLXTDNR
Pickles123 wrote:163 (88th percentile). This is great for me since all my PT's were averaging between 158-161.

Great! This is great news, lots of really awesome scores on this board. Congrats to everyone, you've all done awesome!

Now if only my score would come.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm
by PrincetonBound
more Twitter encouragement:

"Got rocked by LSAT, I'm in 29th percentile overall. Looks like no law school for me. On the brighter side of things, I got the job I wanted."

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm
by BarcaCrossesTheAlps
ratner wrote:
Jsa725 wrote:
jigglebottom wrote:i refresh the status page and cover the scores area with my hand....exposing whats behind it slowly.


i close my eyes when i hit refresh on LSAC


I face my fate head on with open eyes! But my heart does skip a beat or two while the page is refreshing...


Same boat. Face it with bated breath.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm
by wakka!
WHERE THE FUCK IS BERNALDIAZ??

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm
by hotspur
340221099 wrote:Did everyone get score? Why I still cannot see my score? and the icon changed from "not yet available" to "cannot be displayed". Is that normal?
Stress Stress Stress


No. They haven't sent it out yet. Yes.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm
by PLXTDNR
future liar wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:
future liar wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:[


why you mad bro?

I think you've confused my disdain for your trolling with mad. No worries. I just don't think trolls are worth the skin they take up.


good i didnt think your mom was worth much either.

And there it is - the pudding as the proof. Later troll :)

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm
by agcl0913
340221099 wrote:Did everyone get score? Why I still cannot see my score? and the icon changed from "not yet available" to "cannot be displayed". Is that normal?
Stress Stress Stress


"Cannot be displayed" is normal. Everyone's turn grey first. Scores come out in batches over the day. Sorry :( Hope yours comes soon!

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm
by Jsa725
.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm
by BarcaCrossesTheAlps
PrincetonBound wrote:more Twitter encouragement:

"Got rocked by LSAT, I'm in 29th percentile overall. Looks like no law school for me. On the brighter side of things, I got the job I wanted."


Princeton, your twitter updates are keeping me alive...thx!

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm
by abbottsbar
169. PT average was around 170, ranged between 167-172. Had a damn 163 in Dec.

97th percentile.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm
by BarcaCrossesTheAlps
Jsa725 wrote:
wakka! wrote:WHERE THE FUCK IS BERNALDIAZ??

wakka! wrote:WHERE THE FUCK IS BERNALDIAZ??

wakka! wrote:WHERE THE FUCK IS BERNALDIAZ??

wakka! wrote:WHERE THE FUCK IS BERNALDIAZ??


I told you...he took acid to calm his nerves...

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm
by PLXTDNR
abbottsbar wrote:169. PT average was around 170, ranged between 167-172. Had a damn 163 in Dec.

The retake was worth it then. Good job.

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:21 pm
by agcl0913
PrincetonBound wrote:more Twitter encouragement:

"Got rocked by LSAT, I'm in 29th percentile overall. Looks like no law school for me. On the brighter side of things, I got the job I wanted."


Good they had a plan B :)

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:21 pm
by abbottsbar
PLXTDNR wrote:
abbottsbar wrote:169. PT average was around 170, ranged between 167-172. Had a damn 163 in Dec.

The retake was worth it then. Good job.


Hell yes! Appreciate it.

Best of luck to everybody!!!